Viscaria vs Harinoto ALC vs Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Hey guys, can some one please explain me the differences between these blades? I’m currently using Viscaria and i’m thinking to try one of these 2. I understood ovtcharov blade has a little more control than viscaria.

NDH

says Spin to win!
Hey guys, can some one please explain me the differences between these blades? I’m currently using Viscaria and i’m thinking to try one of these 2. I understood ovtcharov blade has a little more control than viscaria.

There isn't much in it.

The OALC is more like a conventional Butterfly outer carbon blade IMO.

It's a bit crisper and faster than the HALC which is slightly softer, slower with more control.

If you want a wood feel in a fast bat - Get the HALC.

If you want a more carbon feel in a bat with more control than your typical TBALC or Viscaria, get the OLC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

There isn't much in it.

The OALC is more like a conventional Butterfly outer carbon blade IMO.

It's a bit crisper and faster than the HALC which is slightly softer, slower with more control.

If you want a wood feel in a fast bat - Get the HALC.

If you want a more carbon feel in a bat with more control than your typical TBALC or Viscaria, get the OLC.

Thank you!😃

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
in your situation I was waiting for Fan Zhendong's blade to choose later between the blades you want. I don't know Harimoto Alc. The Ovtacharov inner alc I have one and it has great control but it's a very direct blade with the ball and shoots a lot from below, well used it's an impressive machine.
regards

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If you are buying because you want to and you feel like it, get any of them, get all of them.

If you are thinking you will play better with one of them, don't waste your time. Training is where you improve. Equipment won't do much for your game. I can play at the same level with any of the blades you mentioned and I could play at the same level with a fairly inexpensive racket from any number of companies.