looking for the best china rubber for flick

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

Depends on your blade and level. H3N 37 needs a hard blade and/or strong BH. For example it feels incredibly too mushy on my W968, but fine on my Viscaria.

H8-80 and TG3-60 is much more lively and faster than H3N 37.

Dianchi 38 is also amazing. It's a bit hard but you can access high spin easily.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021

Depends on your blade and level. H3N 37 needs a hard blade and/or strong BH. For example it feels incredibly too mushy on my W968, but fine on my Viscaria.

H8-80 and TG3-60 is much more lively and faster than H3N 37.

Dianchi 38 is also amazing. It's a bit hard but you can access high spin easily.

Â

Alright, For the Blades I use are very good for flicks, for levels, I'm still practicing. I play almost every day.

1. H3N 37
2. H8-80
3. TG3-60
4. Dianchi 38
5 ...
6. continue...

says Rozena! You complete me.
looking for the best china rubber for flick
1. H3N 37 Degree
any other?
2. ...
4. etc

You are just trying to make your life miserable aren't you?

OK, my opening phrase got your attention eh? Consider it as read-bait, he he he... 😜

Back to serious TT talk: Let us consider these two, arguably the top dog of TT; namely Ma Long & FZD.

ML uses 37 degree DHS NH3 whereas FZD uses Dignics on their BH respectively.

Comparing the both players, do you not notice that FZD BH flicks almost 99.99% of his return whereas ML doesn't; ML mainly pushes back.

Why is that so?

NB: But I'll experiment with my DHS H3 ( non-neo ) 37 degree at my next coaching session and try to BH flick using this rubber. Previous session, I used tensor rubber for BH flicks. Let you know next week.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021

OK, my opening phrase got your attention eh? Consider it as read-bait, he he he... 😜

Back to serious TT talk: Let us consider these two, arguably the top dog of TT; namely Ma Long & FZD.

Comparing the both players, do you not notice that FZD BH flicks almost 99.99% of his return whereas ML doesn't; ML mainly pushes back.

Why is that so?

NB: But I'll experiment with my DHS H3 ( non-neo ) 37 degree at my next coaching session and try to BH flick using this rubber. Previous session, I used tensor rubber for BH flicks. Let you know next week.

Â

Dignics, I think it's a luxury item..Bro
Â

says Rozena! You complete me.
Â

Dignics, I think it's a luxury item..Bro
Â

My point is not Dignics per-se, my point is FZD uses tensor / spring-sponge / catapult type Euro rubber vis-a-vis ML using tacky non-tensor rubber. The BH response is different accordingly.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
My point is not Dignics per-se, my point is FZD uses tensor / spring-sponge / catapult type Euro rubber vis-a-vis ML using tacky non-tensor rubber. The BH response is different accordingly.

Gozo has brought up an important question - why do you insist on Chinese BH rubber? There are many affordable non-tacky tensor out there. They are much easier to use.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
SFF_lib;360874

Gozo telah mengajukan pertanyaan penting - mengapa Anda bersikeras pada karet BH Cina? Ada banyak tensor non-norak yang terjangkau di luar sana. Mereka jauh lebih mudah digunakan.

Â

Ooh..sorry, gozo is right,
I am wrong
what's so affordable and works well when flicking to receive service.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Why is that so?

DHS H3 ( non-neo ) 37 degree ===========================where can you buy this ???????????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022
I would recommend avoiding anything expensive unless you're a top level club player, that and Chinese rubber loses its tackiness really fast. I tried the cheap orange sponge H3N and expensive blue sponge H3N and can't tell a bit of difference between them at my level, which is the lower end of club players.

I have a DHS Hurricane 8 Mid, 2.2 red for sale for $33 new in unopened package, but not sure about shipping. Trying to sell local first, but not having any luck. I switched to long pips on the red side, and switched grip to the Seemiller.

says Footwork footwork footwork
I’m assuming this is all for Bh flicks?

I prefer Tenergy 64 as it has good speed & grip for this type of shot.

H3 has good spin and safety but really isn’t that dangerous in terms of speed. I started to hurt my wrist because I was over exerting to get speed… but I guess that’s also speaks to the safety H3 provides.

TG3-60 was pretty good with safety, height and decent speed- but T64 is really bread and butter here. No lack of spin either.

If it helps, I’m a penholder, so the mechanics aren’t exactly the same for shakehanders…

T64 = happy penholder wrist :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: