Viscaria Super ALC release!

HMA

This user has no status.

HMA

This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Has anyone done the frequency test on this blade? I'm curious if it is also around 1450hz like most Viscaria and its clones, or it's actually higher.

Yes I've done it: it ranges between 1500 and 1600 hz, but 15001500 very most of the time.

Reactions: Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Yes I've done it: it ranges between 1500 and 1600 hz, but 15001500 very most of the time.

Thanks, it seems like it's faster than a normal Viscaria just as BTY claims. From your measurements it should be close to a slower Zhang Jike Super ZLC, or Xiom Ice Cream AZX. Probably playwise it is more similar to the Xiom AZX.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I have Broken Zlc after 20 hours and any hit on edge. So butterfly quality is overhyped and they are more like stuor
I Played super zlc too. I have friend WHO has team and everybody plays with viscaria and everybody bought super viscaria and everybody sold them to him ( he is Rich and he knows a lot top German players)
I Found any pro players WHO used super viscaria didnt Play well. IT is too bouncy. Super zlc is better in short game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Haha. Honestly Stuor quality is really surprisingly high. Of all my blades, my Stuor is actually my favorite blade now.

Is Super ALC is more bouncy than Super ZLC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I have Broken Zlc after 20 hours and any hit on edge. So butterfly quality is overhyped and they are more like stuor
I Played super zlc too. I have friend WHO has team and everybody plays with viscaria and everybody bought super viscaria and everybody sold them to him ( he is Rich and he knows a lot top German players)
I Found any pro players WHO used super viscaria didnt Play well. IT is too bouncy. Super zlc is better in short game.
I know you’re upset your blade is “broken”, but you’ve been talking about it in multiple threads, we know… btw, you’re just one of tens of thousands people who bought BTY blades, one broken blade can’t prove anything.

on the other hand , super alc feels very different from super zlc, at least that’s the experience I’ve got from the few times I’ve used them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I know you’re upset your blade is “broken”, but you’ve been talking about it in multiple threads, we know… btw, you’re just one of tens of thousands people who bought BTY blades, one broken blade can’t prove anything.

on the other hand , super alc feels very different from super zlc, at least that’s the experience I’ve got from the few times I’ve used them.

Sorry if discussed already, but can you describe the difference between SALC and SZLC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Sorry if discussed already, but can you describe the difference between SALC and SZLC?

I didn’t play with either for too long, but salc feels stiffer while szlc feels bouncier, if I have to choose i would pick szlc just because it’s a little easier to control for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

it shows how they treat customer for 250 euro...I wrote email, I wrote another email to other source and they didn't respond, that's my vendetta broken zhang jike zlc, sorry guy but you didn't know this is not the first time I had friend which has the same problem with timo boll zlc, the construction is defective

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
and you pay for quality check this is the quality check of the best production in the world.
people should know how they treat customer and they send defective products and they didn't care
I didn't find if any brand who send blades for 250 euro with imperfect material
and you can say whatever I will repair and will use but this is not normal and people should be warned what will happen when they spend their money on their product

This user has no status.
and you pay for quality check this is the quality check of the best production in the world.
people should know how they treat customer and they send defective products and they didn't care
and you can say whatever I will repair and will use but this is not normal and people should be warned what will happen when they spend their money on their product
It seems that Butterfly also forgot to give you punctuations in speech!

• Haha
Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Actually, no it’s not how butterfly treats their customers, it’s their distributors. Butterfly didn’t sell that blade directly to you, they sold it to one of their distributors, and then that distributor sold it to you.
Also I really doubt you actually sent an email to butterfly. Even if you found the email address on the website from your regional butterfly website, it’ll still be your regional distributor’s email.
Also I’m sorry to say this, if you sent your email in the way you write here, I’m not too surprised they can’t understand you well. Btw, just a hint, butterfly is a Japanese company, if the email address doesn’t end in something like butterfly.co.jp it’s probably not butterfly you’re contacting, and you’ll need to write in Japanese if you want to talk directly with them.
And even if you and your friend have two defective blades, it’s still two out of tens of thousands, nothing to worry about.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I didn’t play with either for too long, but salc feels stiffer while szlc feels bouncier, if I have to choose i would pick szlc just because it’s a little easier to control for me.

that's interesting, because a lot of revierwers such as Dan criticized SZLC for being too fast and hard to control. So if SALC is even faster, then it must be even harder to control.

But I would be very interested to see a innerforce SALC blade. or hopefully DHS can produce a inner SALC blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

that's interesting, because a lot of revierwers such as Dan criticized SZLC for being too fast and hard to control. So if SALC is even faster, then it must be even harder to control.

But I would be very interested to see a innerforce SALC blade. or hopefully DHS can produce a inner SALC blade.

I do own a Vodak with APC which is basically super alc. It does not make it faster in case of that blade. The opposite actually. A tad slower in lower effort gears and easier to produce spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
IMG%2020220526%20140125%20jpg.jpeg

IMG%2020220523%20211008%20jpg.jpeg

IMG%2020220523%20210905%20jpg.jpeg

Konrad is right! The quality control is worse than Stuor!

Just kidding, but I always keep coming back amazed by how beautiful these Stuor blades actually look. Personally i think they play really great as well, but I wish i could pass them to one of other forum members to test.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

Actually, no it’s not how butterfly treats their customers, it’s their distributors. Butterfly didn’t sell that blade directly to you, they sold it to one of their distributors, and then that distributor sold it to you.
Also I really doubt you actually sent an email to butterfly. Even if you found the email address on the website from your regional butterfly website, it’ll still be your regional distributor’s email.
Also I’m sorry to say this, if you sent your email in the way you write here, I’m not too surprised they can’t understand you well. Btw, just a hint, butterfly is a Japanese company, if the email address doesn’t end in something like butterfly.co.jp it’s probably not butterfly you’re contacting, and you’ll need to write in Japanese if you want to talk directly with them.
And even if you and your friend have two defective blades, it’s still two out of tens of thousands, nothing to worry about.

I spoke with [email protected] which is Germany/EUROPE main contact
I spoke with Polish distributor too.