Viscaria Super ALC release!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 3 reviews
What's the chance of a super golden viscaria, so we can get regular golden viscaria in a reasonable price ?

Why do you think that introducing new model will make older model cheaper? This didn't happen to tenergy, why should it happen to golden viscaria (in case they really release golden salc)?

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019

Why do you think that introducing new model will make older model cheaper? This didn't happen to tenergy, why should it happen to golden viscaria (in case they really release golden salc)?

Well if you notice the first part of the post is asking for the possibility of that, implying that I am asking if it can happen not that it's going to happen. If you want a reasoning, maybe demand and supply changes ? I wouldn't be asking if I knew. Do you understand now ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Mate they literally said it is released and you can buy it

I know what they said on instagram, but so what? Can you get one in your hands and use it today? If not, it's not released. And like I said, you can "buy" it weeks ago, so was it released weeks ago? No, because even though you can buy it, it's just a pre-order, you can't get one delivered to you, so it doesn't count.

Btw, I think there's a difference between being "released" and "up for sale", but I sense that you meant the latter so I kept using it.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I could have purchased it today in Germany, but there only blades with 89-90g and i wanted a weight around 85, so i rejected…

89-90 grams is a great weight for a blade. 90 grams will feel way better than 85 grams. More inertia behind the contact of the ball. And 89-90 grams really is not a heavy blade.

But I guess everyone has different taste in how they like their blades and different weight tolerances. I like blade anywhere from 90-95 grams. 89 is good too though. 85 is fine but to me it feels a little too light. But, again, everyone is different.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustANoob
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Faster and faster!

Where does this leave us amateur / club level players?

We feel so left out.

Butterfly, not everyone who play TT or uses your product is a world class athlete. Cater to your recreational fan base too.

Aside of its price, I think any Innerforce series might match from any amateurs to advanced players in tems of speed/control.