Ask an Expert - Scoobie Doo Sergey Tsos

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
A week later.....

Tsos still has not posted anything and all I see are Der's posting.

This has lead me to belief that Tsos is Der's imaginary childhood friend in the similar manner as Puff the Purple Dragon.

It is ok Der. We all went through similar phase. Some of us grew out of it, some .... well, just say we are not judgemental.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: latej
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
He does speak Russian being born in Ukraine when they were under USSR, but his national heritage is a little different.

Since Sergey has not been doing his homework assignments like a good 45 yr old, namely signing up and talking on ttd, I will need to go full Italian Goon Squad on him and Make Him An Offer He Cannot Refuse.

One way or another, by Wed next week He will have an active account.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: IB66
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
He does speak Russian being born in Ukraine when they were under USSR, but his national heritage is a little different.

Since Sergey has not been doing his homework assignments like a good 45 yr old, namely signing up and talking on ttd, I will need to go full Italian Goon Squad on him and Make Him An Offer He Cannot Refuse.

One way or another, by Wed next week He will have an active account.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Depending how bad Mr Tsos has been regarding lack of homework and signing up to TTD ‘An offer he cannot refuse’ could have various options!!!
1) depending on Weekly Participation- free beer and chicken once a week, gravy is a bonus dependant of number of posts placed.
2) send in the goon squad - infiltrate Mr Tsos secret hideaway, locate TT Equipment, remove said equipment, leaving one bat for him to use - a set up that under normal circumstances Mr Tsos would chuck in the log burner and gleefully warm his hands as it was incinerated. This incursion will also act as a recce for 3]
3) Goon squad to abduct Mr Tsos and relocate to Carls basement for ‘reconditioning’
said reconditioning could include-
24/7 playback of 2 pushers using short pips no sponge ‘rallying’ ( I use the term ‘rallying’ loosely !!! ) of course Mr Tsos eyes will have to be glued open, preferably with either Revolution no3 high viscosity or DHS No15. Maybe a speaker or two to amplify the doc doc doc sound of bat on ball to add some Chinese water torture into the mix!!!
additional ‘nasal’ torture - set air con to pump in the smell of freshly cooked chicken and beer but feed only the blandest tofu known to mankind!!😂

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
THe chicken likely gunna happen Wednesday... and one way or another, we gunna get him onboarded, or waterboarded and on boarded.

I called him and gave him a few hints that he could use his imagination of someone other than the Tsos himself posted from hiz account.

I reminded him that we our generations were you and without play equipment in the pre-internet era, that we made fun the old fashioned way - we made it with our imaginations. I let the Tsos unit know that he could use his imagination if Der_Echte posted some stuff as Tsos...

... so the Tsos is now using hiz wild imagination about what could potentially be posted when Der_Echte gets wild hairz up hiz azz and posts free style.

One way or another, this is gunna get settled with sum chicken... and if that is ineffective, with some sheets of K1 Plus.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think I really got something here...

I should get the TSOS Unit custom TTD uniform jersey in black lettered with his name on back and business on front.

Sergey would look AND feel great wearing that.

shirt1%20png.png

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You should print out one that is large to present to him and hundreds of little ones the size of the game card to put all over the club so everyone sees them and people start trying to figure out what it means and why they are finding them on the floor and on benches at the club. At some point everyone at the club will be in on the joke.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Since I am a cheepo on financial commitments for projects, I will likely print out the card onto a sheet of full size letter paper and slide it into a repurposed document protector and slide that into a re-used document folder.

As for small cards, I can print three pages of the game sized small cards and fit 21 to a page... that should give me 63 of them. I have one of those paper slicers with that big arm you pull down, I call those finger cutters. I could easily cut them all down with just 12 pulls of the arm lever.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think this Tuesday, there will be a LOT of these small cards in the bleacher seats at Citrus Heights strategically placed before the Tsos unit arrives.

Yes, Carl, this idea is the bomb.

This will be hysterical.

Any way you can update the graphics to change the club in the cop's hand to a TT Racket and add a stack of black, square sheets with the top one saying H3 in big letters, just out of the guy's grasp! hahahahahahahahahahaha. No need. But if you could, it would be really funny. I bet the club could be photoshopped into the shape of a racket. And for the rubbers, all you would need is something that was supposed to be a stack of papers and edit a little. :)

If you give some of the little ones to a few people who know Sergey and explain it and have them walk up to him, show him and ask, "what is this about?" it could really start to drive him crazy. hahahahaha.

Reactions: IB66
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Sergey (Tsos) reads TTD a lot as a lurker and has likely seen Carl's suggestions... and probably had to go to work 30 minutes later due to excessive extended bouts of laughing on the floor rolling like he lost his mind and wife confused what tickled his funny bone.

News flash, I now have a stack of something that should give me a lot of leverage over Tsos. It COULD be a stack of buttermilk pancakes with honey, it COULD be a stack of firewood, but only Tsos could possibly GUESS what it could be.

We should see some action by Monday night.