Ask an Expert - Scoobie Doo Sergey Tsos

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
You should print out one that is large to present to him and hundreds of little ones the size of the game card to put all over the club so everyone sees them and people start trying to figure out what it means and why they are finding them on the floor and on benches at the club. At some point everyone at the club will be in on the joke.
Great shout about a few large signs, or a hand made placards that could be strategically positioned on lamp posts, hanging from railings etc on his route from home to the club!!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well....Monday passed....Tuesday passed....we are starting to think Der_Echte isn't even going to tell us if he did the GO TO JAIL FREE card or not. So now it isn't just Waiting For Scooby Doo, it is Waiting For Der_Echte.....So, Waiting For Godot and more..... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Der_Echte and IB66
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Sort of like waiting for London double decker bus, nothing for hours then 3 turn up at the same time, none of them going where you want to go, 4th bus shows up, going to the right destination and breaks down!!!!
No doubt Der_Echte will post a few lines and we'll still be waiting, waiting, waiting............ for Mr Tsos to take the plunge and dive into the clear and warm TTD waters!!!!!!!!!!😂

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Sort of like waiting for London double decker bus, nothing for hours then 3 turn up at the same time, none of them going where you want to go, 4th bus shows up, going to the right destination and breaks down!!!!
No doubt Der_Echte will post a few lines and we'll still be waiting, waiting, waiting............ for Mr Tsos to take the plunge and dive into the clear and warm TTD waters!!!!!!!!!!😂
I think Mr Sergey Scooby Doo TSOS is a very smart man to keep Der_Echte waiting. It is sad and unfortunate what happens when decently high level players join onto the forum and try and help people out. Look for the 1500 level expert in the video I linked to in post #18 of this thread. :)

Reactions: IB66
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ha yeah, very smart of Mr Tsos!! “Treat em mean to keep em keen” !!!!!!!
More like, why bother with the hassle if people think they know what they are talking about when they don't and so, don't listen. :)

One time this guy who had to be 2600 (USATT rating--which would probably be somewhere around top 300 in the world), posted a video and all these guys who were mediocre players gave all this crazy advice about all the things he was doing wrong and why he did not look like Ma Long when he was training....it was totally crazy. Or the wild things people recommend for equipment without even seeing someone play. :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
More like, why bother with the hassle if people think they know what they are talking about when they don't and so, don't listen. :)

One time this guy who had to be 2600 (USATT rating--which would probably be somewhere around top 300 in the world), posted a video and all these guys who were mediocre players gave all this crazy advice about all the things he was doing wrong and why he did not look like Ma Long when he was training....it was totally crazy. Or the wild things people recommend for equipment without even seeing someone play. :)

To be honest, it was the coach of the guy who posted the footage. The coach is one of the Original Members of TTD and is a pretty high level player himself. And he does not post all that often these days. But he is on here and will post occaisonally. He posted the video and definitely got pretty angry at some of the responses.

But the funniest part was, the people were critiquing him and were lower level in comparison to him than he was to Ma Long. And yet they were criticizing his technique which they didn't even understand.

There definitely have been a fair share of high level players chased off the forum by people who did not know what they were talking about but were posting information while posing as an expert. :)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Well Tuesday goof off at Citrus Heights came and I gave out 5 or 6 cards to some players and asked them to show Tsos...

. . Then I asked another 3 to walk up to him and ask why Tsos is going to jail.

Tsos seemed to really not like that idea at all... but that is what tt friends are for.

I left the remaining cards on the bleachers and went to have a hit with mwp95... when I got back, cards were gone... I bet Tsos "Secured" them.

I might need to bring in TTD owner DAN on this case...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well Tuesday goof off at Citrus Heights came and I gave out 5 or 6 cards to some players and asked them to show Tsos...

. . Then I asked another 3 to walk up to him and ask why Tsos is going to jail.

Tsos seemed to really not like that idea at all... but that is what tt friends are for.

I left the remaining cards on the bleachers and went to have a hit with mwp95... when I got back, cards were gone... I bet Tsos "Secured" them.

I might need to bring in TTD owner DAN on this case...

So, do you now have to make a TSOS get out of Jail Free, Join TTD card?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I just finished hosting the Tsos and his wife with a huge dinner meal triple complete everything high standard... and we did talk ttd and foruming..but talked a lot more about food and language.

That meal was so good the Tsos would be willing to even join mytt... but I didn't press it tonite. I ribbed him plenty enough Tuesday.

The cappucino I made him and wife was so good they would be willing to take over Carl's admin duties... but again, I didn't press it.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Get out of Jail free, pass 'GO' and collect $200 of Chicken, Gravy and Beer!!!

Ironically, I also made him the greatest mashed potatoes and best gravy he ever had... one of the secret ingredients of the gravy was beer.

• Haha
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

So, do you now have to make a TSOS get out of Jail Free, Join TTD card?

Get out of Jail free, pass 'GO' and collect $200 of Chicken, Gravy and Beer!!!

Maybe my word order was wrong:

JOIN TTD -> GET OUT OF JAIL FREE.....maybe after that he can collect the cash and get the chicken and beer. But no GET OUT OF JAIL FREE without the JOIN TTD.....I would say, rewards are being offered before the goal of the covert ops have been accomplished here.

JOIN TTD is the essential part that is still missing.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
why are you called scoobie doo

aside from that, whats ur view about H3 in general? i believe der echte has said before that you had a lot of things to say about H3, so it would be interesting to see you break the news once and for all

If you saw the Scoobie Doo cartoon, the intro song is saying "Scoobie Doobie Doo, where are you?" I say that to Sergey if he did not show up on time, often, his work is a little late and he doesn't get to TT at the time he wants.

EDIT: Yes, everyone should save up their questions on how to use H3 and bombard the Tsos when he actually shows up here on TTD

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl must have missed the part about Tsos and wife taking over Carl's TTD Admin duties... :D
Please, anyone! Take over my Admin duties! Now I want Sergey to join more than ever!

Scooby Doobie Doo, where are you,
We've got some work for you now,
Scooby Doobie Doo, where are you,
Carl needs some help from you now.
Come on Scooby Doo, I see you,
Chasing off the goon squad....

Now that theme song makes total sense and I finally get what it actually means.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: IB66 and Der_Echte