TTD Team KNOCKOUT Tournament 2021

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys! Here we go, the annual TTD TEAM knockout event is back! This time it's bigger than ever with the full squad all determined to get their hands on the trophy!

This is a MASSIVE singles tournament to find out who will be crowned the 2021 TTD Team Champion! Who do you think will win?

Join us on our quest to be the best we can be!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Really enjoyed watching this - thanks. Some great play and a good laugh too. I was intrigued at how the better players just edged out in front to win despite all the players looking very accomplished during warm up and general match play - it's the small details!

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
very entertaining video.

The Frog is really good. I thought Pocket Rocket would win as he was outstanding in his first 2 matches, and then played superbly in the first 2 games.
but he wasted his chances, i think mentally he had a problem from previous losses. He shouldn't have lost this game.

so Kudos to The Frog. For me he isn't the one with the strongest shots, but he is the most consistent player and has a very good phishing game when he can't attack first. Pocket Rocket has the best BH of the bunch. But everyone , including Dan and his father, played at an excellent level.

Congrats to all, and many thanks for all your vids !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
I was hanging with my wife surfing around Youtube and saw this new video was out and asked if she wanted to watch. She is not a TT fan. Not a hater either, just meh. So we watched Dan and the boys play. She totally enjoyed the fun and competitive nature of these matches and we both enjoyed the quality of how the video is made. Even the rocket ship interlude was fun. I appreciate the production value of TTD videos. And now so does my wife.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
very entertaining video.

The Frog is really good. I thought Pocket Rocket would win as he was outstanding in his first 2 matches, and then played superbly in the first 2 games.
but he wasted his chances, i think mentally he had a problem from previous losses. He shouldn't have lost this game.

so Kudos to The Frog. For me he isn't the one with the strongest shots, but he is the most consistent player and has a very good phishing game when he can't attack first. Pocket Rocket has the best BH of the bunch. But everyone , including Dan and his father, played at an excellent level.

Congrats to all, and many thanks for all your vids !

Some of it is the chance of sport and combat. I think a lot of it in in the area you are discussing. Pocket really wanted it, so did Tom, but it often comes down to what passion/drive/control is sustainable under pressure and what resiliency/recovery execution happens for each. I have had similar approach Pocket has and it is 50/50 for me on results. Some of the considerations are if you try to keep excess energy/expectations under control, you may end up playing with insufficient passion/drive and it can cost points, games, and matches. Every individual is unique.

Given what I see out of Pocket, I agree with his approach. Pocket is not your library quiet shy type. He will not have the connective energy needed to excell if he plays too muted/reserved. He is the kind that needs to intuitively allow his shots to go full without doubting. Strong belief in self is a good thing in this sport. You gotta be you. You might be able to evolve and mold it some, but ultimately, it is character. If you are not true to your character or get your character to inch towards what you are striving, it is difficult to win majority of points under pressure. The ones who can manage this best, given a mostly equal matchup, these tend to win more.