This user has no status.

TTD Member 15 4

User Info Menu

Jan 2022
    Germany
    Read 0 Reviews

Xu xin blade

I want to buy a chinese Penhold grip blade
    Im playing skyline II boosted on forehand and tenergy 05 on backhand my playing style is very very similar to xu xin playing stile.I thought about xu xin dynasty carbon from stiga but it‘s quite to expensive.
    I need help can you give me some advices for a good blade fits to this playing style?

says Takkyū wa tanoshīdesu!

Established TTD Member 38 180
    says Takkyū wa tanoshīdesu!

Established TTD Member 180 38
    you have any footage of you playing or something else?

use the “xu xin equipment” never will be turn you on xu xin. if you really saying your playstyle is very close to him, you saying you have enough strenght to do superb forehands ate 5-6ft distance of table, nice lobs and amazing footwork, like AMAZING!

but btw, Xu used Stiga Rosewood NCT V, i think is more cheap than Dynasty. ir you are a begginer use DHS Hurricane HAO or DHS PG3 or 8

This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 944 1,521
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 1,521 944
    Skyline 2, even boosted requires a hard blade. At least the top ply must be hard wood.

Stiga Intensity NCT has a hard top ply yet flexible in looping. It's lighter than other penhold blade which helps faster recovery in continous looping.

says UK Premier Standard Player

Senior TTD Member 1,117 997
    says UK Premier Standard Player

Senior TTD Member 997 1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxinfan
    I want to buy a chinese Penhold grip blade
    Im playing skyline II boosted on forehand and tenergy 05 on backhand my playing style is very very similar to xu xin playing stile.I thought about xu xin dynasty carbon from stiga but it‘s quite to expensive.
    I need help can you give me some advices for a good blade fits to this playing style?

If you are a Xu Xin fan, and you really want to use his equipment..... Buy it.

Nothing else will make you as happy, and you'll feel much happier using Xu Xin's blade over anything else.

People get too caught up in analysing statistics and equipment - There really isn't much difference in all the decent equipment out there!

The Following 4 Users Like NDH's Post:

jammmail, KM1976 and 2 others

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 222 352
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 352 222
    Quote Originally Posted by SFF_lib
    Skyline 2, even boosted requires a hard blade. At least the top ply must be hard wood.
    I know nothing at all about the Skyline series; why does it need a hard blade?

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Manto76
    I know nothing at all about the Skyline series; why does it need a hard blade?

It has the shortest pimple structure under the topsheet = extremely hard topsheet = very slow at low to medium impact. If you pair Skyline 2 with a soft blade you will hit the net most of the time.

The Following User Likes SFF_lib's Post:

Manto76

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NDH

If you are a Xu Xin fan, and you really want to use his equipment..... Buy it.

Nothing else will make you as happy, and you'll feel much happier using Xu Xin's blade over anything else.

People get too caught up in analysing statistics and equipment - There really isn't much difference in all the decent equipment out there!

I agree. I eventually bit the bullet and bought a W968. If you are using what your idol is using, you just feel so good. No other blade can replicate that feeling.