Vodak Hajto APC specjal

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
IMG%2020220121%20213056%20jpg.jpeg

I have ordered this blade ago, but because of the current global situation it took some time to be made. I really really loe the super porous limba top surface. This blade is very close to Horejsi ALC, but with a bunch of my customizations. First and most important. Mods
  • Super ALC instead of ALC
  • Physical (size and weight) properties of No.1
  • Handle that mimics No.1

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I had my first practice with the Vodak. Definitely a keeper. It has same top-end speed but lower first speed. It's much easier to absorb the pace from the ball than with Donic Ovtcharov No.1 but I still can do very similar power top-spins. It helps me to control the pace much more and vary the play more.

Reactions: latej and Manto76
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
I had my first practice with the Vodak. Definitely a keeper. It has same top-end speed but lower first speed. It's much easier to absorb the pace from the ball than with Donic Ovtcharov No.1 but I still can do very similar power top-spins. It helps me to control the pace much more and vary the play more.
Mr Vodak certainly knows what he's doing!
Your experience is very much along the same lines as mine has been with his blades: superior control across a greater range of power/speed than comparable blades from mainstream commercial producers.