Back to Forum
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Master TTD Member 682 1,583
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Master TTD Member 1,583 682

User Info Menu

Vodak Hajto APC specjal

I have ordered this blade ago, but because of the current global situation it took some time to be made. I really really loe the super porous limba top surface. This blade is very close to Horejsi ALC, but with a bunch of my customizations. First and most important. Mods
    • Super ALC instead of ALC
    • Physical (size and weight) properties of No.1
    • Handle that mimics No.1

The Following 3 Users Like Kuba Hajto's Post:

latej, Manto76 and 1 other

Last edited by Kuba Hajto; 01-21-2022 at 07:40 PM.

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 223 352
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 352 223

Very nice! Is the handle also hollowed out like the No.1 Senso? If so, could you post a pic or two please? It would be nice to see that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Manto76

Very nice! Is the handle also hollowed out like the No.1 Senso? If so, could you post a pic or two please? It would be nice to see that.

It is one to one physical copy of No.1. I'll post more pics tomorrow once I get proper light.

/devnull

User Info Menu

/devnull

User Info Menu

I had my first practice with the Vodak. Definitely a keeper. It has same top-end speed but lower first speed. It's much easier to absorb the pace from the ball than with Donic Ovtcharov No.1 but I still can do very similar power top-spins. It helps me to control the pace much more and vary the play more.

The Following 2 Users Like Kuba Hajto's Post:

latej and Manto76

/devnull

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 223 352
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 352 223
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuba Hajto
    I had my first practice with the Vodak. Definitely a keeper. It has same top-end speed but lower first speed. It's much easier to absorb the pace from the ball than with Donic Ovtcharov No.1 but I still can do very similar power top-spins. It helps me to control the pace much more and vary the play more.
    Mr Vodak certainly knows what he's doing!
    Your experience is very much along the same lines as mine has been with his blades: superior control across a greater range of power/speed than comparable blades from mainstream commercial producers.