Chinese IRL viewerbots?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
I've never seen this in another sport but how come there is so many young chinese girls watching table tennis at the events? Do the chinese government send them there to boost the viewership? It feels like the crowd is 80-90% of them.

I'm not completely serious but it just seems very strange that it's always like this at a lot of table tennis events.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022
They are like all those rodies at rock concerts-- young pot smoking hippy girls too poor or stipid to make it in the real world through playing the education game-- which is a rigged system strongly favoring the rich who can afford to pamper their silver spooned brats with tutors and private schools, and then cheating up their SAT scores, or directly bribing them ahead of the college admissions lines.

They are the ones who fell through the cracks of the broken system, but are good looking enough to make it as a wh*r* on the mean streets of a city-- selling their bodies for crack or heroin. Most of these rhodies are smart enough to stick to the pot and find themselves a sugar daddy eventually, rather than become junkie wh*r*s, but in the mean time they all want to get invited back stage for a performance interview in hopes they'll do good enough to get the job. It doesn't matter that every star with hundreds of girls to choose from wants to interview them all, and continue interviewing them even after hiring one-- because what else do they have going for them?

All the top Chinese players, and even lower rated players with any shot at becoming a top players get their pick of these girls. It's just like the concerts where even the drummer and lowly stage hands get some action, what with all the girls willing to do s*xual interview after interview with anyone who might get them a shot at the real interview with the star player.

You don't see this in other countries because TT isn't even considered a sport to anyone other than those who play it. Even half the people who play it don't take it any more serious than a game of checkers or darts.

I suppose I fall in between. It is nothing but a ball slapping contest to me until my slapped balls start hitting the table more often. When that happens, it's totally a sport!

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

jddavid;361600

young pot smoking hippy girls too poor or stipid to make it in the real world t

you probably have no idea what it costs to have a seat in one of those big events
But as far as the young pot smoking hippy girls is concerned ..........................just send them all to me..............I love them 🤣🤣
you probably have no idea what it costs to have a seat in one of those big events
But as far as the young pot smoking hippy girls is concerned ..........................just send them all to me..............I love them 🤣🤣
But as far as the young pot smoking hippy girls is concerned ..........................just send them all to me..............I love them 🤣🤣[h3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h3]
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
gosh this really is an idiotic website

Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022
Congratulations lodro, you just identified a big hole in my argument!

Hmm, I suppose my argument could still have some merit with a little tweak.

Ok, so the basic premise is the same, only rather than them being pot smoking hippy girls, they are low to middle income girls sent there for the same exact reason by their parents, who took out a second mortgage on their studio apartment sized slum dwelling on the outskirts of the city to afford the tickets-- and probably they got a discount on admissions through s*xual interviews with the communist party officials.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lodro
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Congratulations lodro, you just identified a big hole in my argument!

Hmm, I suppose my argument could still have some merit with a little tweak.

Ok, so the basic premise is the same, only rather than them being pot smoking hippy girls, they are low to middle income girls sent there for the same exact reason by their parents, who took out a second mortgage on their studio apartment sized slum dwelling on the outskirts of the city to afford the tickets-- and probably they got a discount on admissions through s*xual interviews with the communist party officials.

That's much better 😂

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I've never seen this in another sport but how come there is so many young chinese girls watching table tennis at the events? Do the chinese government send them there to boost the viewership? It feels like the crowd is 80-90% of them.

I'm not completely serious but it just seems very strange that it's always like this at a lot of table tennis events.

I have asked myself the same question , it is the same on all big events : girls girls girls. I am old enough to remember the screaming chicks
at the Beatles concerts.

Also, it does not seem to matter if it is the boys at the table battling it out or the girls. The chicks in the stands scream for everybody .