Boosted skyline tg2 neo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Is this skyline tg2 neo curled enough ?
I put 2 thin layers seamoon and a third layer wich was a bit thicker on the sponge.Is it enough ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I don't see the picture but in my case boosting with the same layers domed pretty well my H3Prov OS. Last week I tried to reboost the same rubber but two layers barely changed the shape. The rubber was laying almost flat.
I was afraid to add more booster so I glued it like this. I'm going to check it this afternoon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
D5E7D735%20B173%204CCA%20BC23%20BF74A2373233%20jpeg.jpeg

This user has no status.
I don't see the picture but in my case boosting with the same layers domed pretty well my H3Prov OS. Last week I tried to reboost the same rubber but two layers barely changed the shape. The rubber was laying almost flat.
I was afraid to add more booster so I glued it like this. I'm going to check it this afternoon

Still the same question and still the same mistake!
When the rubber is new, two to three layers of booster are fine, depending on the player's preferences and experience.
If you want to restart the rubber to have a higher speed again, the rubber is bent to the opposite side after removal. This means that the rubber is still taut. If you put three layers of booster again, you will destroy the rubber. His game characteristics will change, the angle will be completely different. Put only one layer on the sponge, the rubber straightens a little, then put the glue and stick to the blade. It is ideal to change the rubber every two to three months so that the game features are still of good quality.

Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
It does look destroyed. It should not curl to this extent.

Glue and play it regardless and see how it performs. Who knows it might surprise you [emoji16]

Yes. Wait 3-4 days, it will "un-curl" a bit, then glue it. If the top-sheet didn't detach, it may be all right. Use at least 3 layers of glue on the rubber and at least 2 on the blade. Put it to press after glue-ing. Don't loose hope yet :) It seems the 3rd layer was one too many, and too thick. But this is the right way to learn, imho :) This is SPARTA!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Yes. Wait 3-4 days, it will "un-curl" a bit, then glue it. If the top-sheet didn't detach, it may be all right. Use at least 3 layers of glue on the rubber and at least 2 on the blade. Put it to press after glue-ing. Don't loose hope yet :) It seems the 3rd layer was one too many, and too thick. But this is the right way to learn, imho :) This is SPARTA!

Ops sorry. I agree with waiting for a few days. I forgot to mention that. Or you have to put the whole Earth on the blade to make it stick to the blade.

• Haha
Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018

Still the same question and still the same mistake!
When the rubber is new, two to three layers of booster are fine, depending on the player's preferences and experience.
If you want to restart the rubber to have a higher speed again, the rubber is bent to the opposite side after removal. This means that the rubber is still taut. If you put three layers of booster again, you will destroy the rubber. His game characteristics will change, the angle will be completely different. Put only one layer on the sponge, the rubber straightens a little, then put the glue and stick to the blade. It is ideal to change the rubber every two to three months so that the game features are still of good quality.

Exactly what I did. Two very gentle layers, no dome and the rubber playd great today

Reactions: harty