Glueing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I you roll and stretch the rubber - harder and faster rubber.
If you don't stretch - softer and spinnier rubber.

Reactions: harty
This user has no status.
If the amount of glue is too small and you stretch the rubbers too hard, perhaps they detach a bit from the glue. I would, as said, do a reglue of them and use more glue, and not stretch as much. But perhaps they are too small now then?

Yes I think they will be too small to reglue as they wouldn't fit on my Viscaria

This user has no status.

Lots of glue then and stretch? If you have any booster, you could try to expand them with that?

Ok will try
Because when we tried to glue to start with free chack pro it wouldn't stick on the blade properly it was very loose even when rollering so we peeled the glue off the rubber and put 2 more layers on the rubber and a tad more glue on the blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

Ok will try
Because when we tried to glue to start with free chack pro it wouldn't stick on the blade properly it was very loose even when rollering so we peeled the glue off the rubber and put 2 more layers on the rubber and a tad more glue on the blade

And the glue isn't half dried/old in the bottle? Are there no grip on either rubber? If a blade is too smooth, you'll sometimes have to sand it a bit to get the glue to stick alright. It sounds like it could be a glue problem. Are both rubbers new?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

Both rubbers new

Then I guess you could get your money back, if they don't have any grip? Or do you mean when you hit the ball with the bat, that it doesn't work as intended, and not giving you the spin you desire? What about the glue? Buy a new bottle of glue perhaps?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022
I carfylly align and stick the bottom half inch with my fingers, and then place a regular wooden kitchen roller on it with the rubber wrapped over the top. I then slowly roll it with one hand pulling a slight tension to keep the rubber flat to the roller and the other hand rolling it forward careful to have nothing but the weight of the roller pressing down. Some people use wine bottles instead.

This user has no status.

And the glue isn't half dried/old in the bottle? Are there no grip on either rubber? If a blade is too smooth, you'll sometimes have to sand it a bit to get the glue to stick alright. It sounds like it could be a glue problem. Are both rubbers new?

The glue was a bit dry which is probably why it didn't stick on properly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

The glue was a bit dry which is probably why it didn't stick on properly

You should buy REvolution No.3 Normal viscosity. It's really thin and lasting. It's the best I've tried anyway. Hope you get it sorted now. Never fun when you can't use your new expensive rubbers. :(

Reactions: latej