Boycotting China

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Turns out this site IS full of a bunch of Chinese puppets, who in fairness could be forgiven for such ignorant beliefs contrary to such obvious facts, considering they aren't allowed to even view them under communist law.

I'd recommend he go look at all the TRUE news reports posted by Sampletext, but since his gov't would surely come knocking at his door if he did, keep toeing that evil party line and looking the other way like all those fine German citizens did under Hitler PingBirdPong!

I refuse to be coaxed into a vulgar shouting match by a venemous red slug, and have a mind to continue posting on this site to spite him, but really do have better things to do.

The compromise is that maybe I'll leave this up indefinitely so everyone can see the true nature of hate filled communist puppets.

I didn't look at all Sampletexts links, bur remember a recent news or documentary report about how racist the Chineese are in China. They treat all non-Asian foreigners like we treated black people before the civil rights. They won't even let non,-Asians in restaurants, and if you're black forget about it. That show I watched had some black basketball player simply trying yo walk to the bus when a hate filled mob started heckling him with the N word, spitting, and throwing shit.

Anyone with common sense know you’re just making things up. The fact is China is one of the countries that donates millions upon millions of dollars to help African countries. And China in some cases treat foreigners better than their own citizens, because they want everyone to know they are friendly. All I can say is, you’re either delusional, or you get all your information from social media and/or fake news.

Reactions: sampletext
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022
There is a festival in the city of Yulin in Guangxi provence where they slaughter and consume thousands and thousands of dogs every year, because they are stupid enough to believe dog meat raises their chi temperature!

You look that up, and maybe I'll look up to find the show I watched on the PBS, who does not broadcast fake news.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
There is a festival in the city of Yulin in Guangxi provence where they slaughter and consume thousands and thousands of dogs every year, because they are stupid enough to believe dog meat raises their chi temperature!

You look that up, and maybe I'll look up to find the show I watched on the PBS, who does not broadcast fake news.

So? If an animal was raised to be eaten, I see no reason why it should cause any concern, it's just like any other animal you eat. E.g. some people have fish as pets, but I don't see you complaining about people eating tuna sandwiches. What else you got.

Reactions: SamTheMan
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Anyone with common sense know you’re just making things up. The fact is China is one of the countries that donates millions upon millions of dollars to help African countries. And China in some cases treat foreigners better than their own citizens, because they want everyone to know they are friendly. All I can say is, you’re either delusional, or you get all your information from social media and/or fake news.

now please do not be naive. Neither China nor the USA will "donate" a single dollar to anybody without strings attached.
Both countries (and many others of course) are involved into buying the "love of other countries".

Reactions: PingBirdPong
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
There is a festival in the city of Yulin in Guangxi provence where they slaughter and consume thousands and thousands of dogs every year, because they are stupid enough to believe dog meat raises their chi temperature!You look that up, and maybe I'll look up to find the show I watched on the PBS, who does not broadcast fake news.

Yum! Doggy meat! Slurp! Delicious.Could you add some more pepper, panax ginseng and some shorgum wine pls. I want MOAR Qi to play TT far from table.P/S I want those cute little puppies too. The cuter the more delicious they are.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

now please do not be naive. Neither China nor the USA will "donate" a single dollar to anybody without strings attached.
Both countries (and many others of course) are involved into buying the "love of other countries".

Never said there weren't. Just providing examples to prove that China is no more raciest than any other country.

This user has no status.

You watch PBS Kids you soft cereal.
If I were Hitler, I would send you to a concentration camp instantly, conduct evil experiments on you, torture you every day, then, pretend to set you free and shoot you in the back of the head on your way out. That’s what you deserve.
Have you even looked into the festival? Or are you just a Karen who calls vape at a stare from someone? There are LAWs against eating dogs and cats, and you can go to jail for 5-10 years. Why don’t you go argue with an African lion about eating animals.
Since we are mentioning racism, let’s talk about the recent BLM protests and protests against police brutality. USA also had SLAVES until the late 1900s.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

That’s true.
No government does anything purely for good deed.

• Love
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022

Aight I’m done screaming now😂

Good, then shut your lying snout you communist pig!
🐷
The Secret Hitman for Hire Village of China
There's where I learned about your dog eating ways. You spilled the beans on the rest of your ways above in your rant. Now click on that link above and let's see what your fellow Nazis do when their spy bots catch you looking at their dirty secrets. You'll be the one getting shot or stabbed in the back.

• Haha
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews

Good, then shut your lying snout you communist pig!
🐷
The Secret Hitman for Hire Village of China
There's where I learned about your dog eating ways. You spilled the beans on the rest of your ways above in your rant. Now click on that link above and let's see what your fellow Nazis do when their spy bots catch you looking at their dirty secrets. You'll be the one getting shot or stabbed in the back.

Yo Carl or any other mod: Beside "muh freedom of speech" and "murica fck yeah" rules, dont we have forum rules concerning racism and extreme insults? How is this thread not closed and a certain user banned already?

Didnt he violate enough rules? Besides being completely offtopic for most of his time.

This user has no status.

Yo Carl or any other mod: Beside "muh freedom of speech" and "murica fck yeah" rules, dont we have forum rules concerning racism and extreme insults? How is this thread not closed and a certain user banned already?

Didnt he violate enough rules? Besides being completely offtopic for most of his time.

Completely agree. Can't believe this is all still here. Especially after a mod decided to comment on it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
In the past I have been accused of being too fast with on banning. Is there anyone who thinks this guy should not get banned?

You compare a trolling debate and childish behaviour against a racist and ignorant user.
Your action back then might be discussable (though i wouldnt care, if you think rules are being broken then go for whatever punishment you feel fit) but this here is far from being debatable

Reactions: sampletext and vvk1
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

You compare a trolling debate and childish behaviour against a racist and ignorant user.
Your action back then might be discussable (though i wouldnt care, if you think rules are being broken then go for whatever punishment you feel fit) but this here is far from being debatable

Well, actually, I have been trying to get other mods on the site to look at jddavid for days.... I saw this writing on the wall long before this thread. So, I am not comparing anything to anything. But why don't a bunch of you hit the report post button on a whole bunch of his posts so that those guys get the notifications about the posts. :)

It is the little i in the circle symbol on the right hand side at the bottom of each post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mar 2021
In the past I have been accused of being too fast with on banning. Is there anyone who thinks this guy should not get banned?

Whatchaugunnado Mod? Form a committee? Initiate a poll to get a referendum? Initiate a Presidential Debate? If it is a vote you want... I'll vote H3LL Y34H! Ban damuthafecker fer life!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Obviously China is not a democracy and doing some bad things especially regarding human rights but a boycott is not changing anything and not credible either as long the west is relying on cheap china labor to produce stuff.

As long the western countries are doing business not only with china but also many other authoritarian regimes like saudi arabia every boycott is just virtue signaling.

Don't forget we benefit immensely from cheap labor and if we would stop buying that stuff our lives would get a whole lot more expensive and thus our real income would get smaller.

Reactions: Ktandean
Status
Not open for further replies.