Boycotting China

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Just ban the troll and be over with it. Yes the Chinese government are totalitarian and are likely committing genocide, but there’s not loads a ping pong forum can really do about that really. Keep the politics out of one of the few decent internet forums and discuss China elsewhere.

The Chinese athletes have no control of the government, the Chinese people have even less control over it and we certainly have no influence whatsoever. Should our governments and the ITTF discuss a boycott? Definitely. Would I support one? Probably. But there are political forums to discuss boycotts on, racistly abusing random forum members and picking political fights isn’t on.

Ban em.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews

Well, actually, I have been trying to get other mods on the site to look at jddavid for days.... I saw this writing on the wall long before this thread. So, I am not comparing anything to anything. But why don't a bunch of you hit the report post button on a whole bunch of his posts so that those guys get the notifications about the posts. :)

It is the little i in the circle symbol on the right hand side at the bottom of each post.

Lol i actuall searched for it and failed finding it bc i am reading and writing with my smartphone right now. My bad.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Status
Not open for further replies.