Ball point brain washing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022
What's the deal with ball points on this site, and how did UpsideDownCarl reach the top?

My guess is that it's a brain washing exercise like what the Chinese gov does to its citizens-- awarding points for towing the party line, and stealing points for everything else.

If there's a monitary reward to it for drawing traffic, I bet the house always wins. Whatever small change they throw in UpsideDownCarl's face is probably just enough to put food on his cardboard Indian table.

It is also a starving Indian boy you're talking to when you talk to Dan I bet. That's what all the celebrities do. They use Indian child labor to market their brand, and then sell a book written by some other destitute peasant with good literary skills.

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Yes, Carl is an alien disguised as a human to conquer the world.

it's not the first time he tried it either, the first time was documented in the news show the Simpsons but the world did not wake up.
thank you for warning and saving the world

• Love
Reactions: vvk1 and lodro
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
David sounds like an superficially offended leftie against Carl, which Carl has been photographed wearing an alt-left lettered tshirt so go figure.

As for Carl trying to control minds of the world... Carl doesn't even have to try very hard... he has in his little hands the world's most advanced NSA iPhony and 5g tech.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
What's the deal with ball points on this site, and how did UpsideDownCarl reach the top?

My guess is that it's a brain washing exercise like what the Chinese gov does to its citizens-- awarding points for towing the party line, and stealing points for everything else.

If there's a monitary reward to it for drawing traffic, I bet the house always wins. Whatever small change they throw in UpsideDownCarl's face is probably just enough to put food on his cardboard Indian table.

It is also a starving Indian boy you're talking to when you talk to Dan I bet. That's what all the celebrities do. They use Indian child labor to market their brand, and then sell a book written by some other destitute peasant with good literary skills.

Go feck yourself you troll

Status
Not open for further replies.