Fan Zhendong is an UNBREAKABLE wall!!??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
“After some insightful feedback from some members of the community I have decided to create a megathread that will include all my video footage from now onwards in order to keep everything neat and tidy… …I am going to be using this thread to post all my new videos from here on out. Cheers! Look forward to getting along with you all” (hassancooking, Epic Table Tennis Videos Megathread Ft. PrincetonPongAlhasan, 1 week ago)

Reactions: NDH
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Going to just address it here cuz I know the keyboard guards are going to be out in full force: The premise as far as I was told was that I can keep everything to one thread and having them bumped to the top would retain the same viewership and engagement. Evidently that is not the case. I have greatly decreased the volume of the clips I post-- which should be sufficient. This will be the last time I comment on this, if there are any issues from a mod POV, please DM me. Thanks.

NDH

says Spin to win!
Going to just address it here cuz I know the keyboard guards are going to be out in full force: The premise as far as I was told was that I can keep everything to one thread and having them bumped to the top would retain the same viewership and engagement. Evidently that is not the case. I have greatly decreased the volume of the clips I post-- which should be sufficient. This will be the last time I comment on this, if there are any issues from a mod POV, please DM me. Thanks.

I think you've misinterpreted what people have said/meant.

You joined last month, and as far as I can see, have only contributed towards your own self promotion.

The vast majority of your videos are short (sub 20 seconds) and with a typical "clickbait" title.

If people aren't engaging with your "mega thread", I would suggest it's more about the content you are posting, rather than the fact it's all in one thread.

Likewise, people engaging with the threads when posted individually, likely fall foul of the clickbait title and end up disappointed when they watch the video.

If that's the sort of engagement you want, fair enough - But it's not going to be sustainable on a small forum of active users like this - People will instantly recognise your threads and ignore them.

I think you'd have much more success if you engaged with other threads and became an active member, rather than popping on to promote your channel and then disappearing again.

From a personal POV, I'd also like to see more than these 10 second clips of shots you see all the time in 10 minute long compilations.

As I said previously.... Love to see new TT content get posted, providing it's done in the right way.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Hmm, seems like adding to ignore list does not remove the threads themselves. Can we have that option?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

@hassancooking thanks for all the videos, I enjoy them and couldn't care less if they are in a single thread or separate.
Footage quality is excellent.
Content like yours is rare and appreciated here, breath of fresh air.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

@hassancooking thanks for all the videos, I enjoy them and couldn't care less if they are in a single thread or separate.
Footage quality is excellent.
Content like yours is rare and appreciated here, breath of fresh air.

Hey! Thank you so much. :) In a sea of negativity-- this comment is greatly appreciated. Much love <3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
That frame rate is amazing! what is the FPS on this video? Where can I watch more TT videos from this angle and with this quality?

Hello Fais! Thank you for your kind words. The FPS is always at 60 fps. As far as I know, i'm the only one that records with this level of footage quality and from this angle consistently. You can see more through the channel itself. I'm working through a back-log of footage so its been difficult to publish full length stuff but I should be able to release some full length matches in near future. :)