Rpb rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
I used xiom vega pro and tenergy 05 on viscaria
flaired handle no ch pen both were very good for counterloops i prefer vega pro because of lower catapult
but for looping backspin i prefer T05 in generall i think t05 is better but also more expensive

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
I used Hexer + but for me it was to soft
for looping backspin well but blocking and counterlooping was trash

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
I‘m searching for a rpb rubber for yasaka ma lin extra offensive on fh i use skyline tg2 neo tuned witch 3layers of haifu seamoon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

I have been using Evolution MXP as rpb rubber for almost 3 years and have not experimented much since. I love the combination of speed and spin MXP has, and yet the control is just as good.
I tried xiom vega europa once but that rubber is too soft, slow and the spin is weak so it was just tried and taken off.
I almost had the opportunity to try the Gewo nexxus el pro 50 hard on friends bat and that rubber surprised me quite positively. I expected it to be much harder than mxp but it is not hard at all, the spin is exceptional probably better than mxp and the control is better.
Maybe I could replace mxp with nexxus, but I don't think about it much because when you get used to rubber that suits you, why would you change it...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

Ah interesting i heard quite much about mxp and think it‘s a good tenergy alternative.I think the hard sponge is also nice.But someone told me the durability is bad so im not sure.What experience had you made with the durability ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

Ah interesting i heard quite much about mxp and think it‘s a good tenergy alternative.I think the hard sponge is also nice.But someone told me the durability is bad so im not sure.What experience had you made with the durability ?

I find MXP suit me better than tenergy.

Yes, durability is something that is talked about a lot when it comes to MXP. In my opinion from the experience I have with this rubber, the rubber has a good topsheet and I think it is quite long lasting maybe even better than the tenergy used by some teammates. The problem is in the sponge, it is very hardly boosted when new and when the booster evaporates rubber changes characteristics. I reboost MXP after 1.5 / 2 months and so I bring it back to life at least 2 times. I change it every 6/7 months. The price is less than tenergy, especially if you use the option offered by tt11 4 at a price of 3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

I find MXP suit me better than tenergy.

Yes, durability is something that is talked about a lot when it comes to MXP. In my opinion from the experience I have with this rubber, the rubber has a good topsheet and I think it is quite long lasting maybe even better than the tenergy used by some teammates. The problem is in the sponge, it is very hardly boosted when new and when the booster evaporates rubber changes characteristics. I reboost MXP after 1.5 / 2 months and so I bring it back to life at least 2 times. I change it every 6/7 months. The price is less than tenergy, especially if you use the option offered by tt11 4 at a price of 3.

Ah very interesting i also heard about the booster in the sponge wich booster do you use for tensor rubber ?
Falco tempo long ?I haven‘t tested falco only haifu for tg2
but back to mxp what do you prefer over tenergy speed spin control lower arc?I also saw tt11 offer i really like tt11 but many penhold rubbers out of stuck like ma lin eo wich i want to buy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Ah very interesting i also heard about the booster in the sponge wich booster do you use for tensor rubber ?
but back to mxp what do you prefer over tenergy speed spin control lower arc?I also saw tt11 offer i really like tt11 but many penhold rubbers out of stuck like ma lin eo wich i want to buy.

I'm using haifu seamoon booster.
Compared to tenergy 05, I prefer better control and a lower angle. When I switched from t05 to mxp my rpb became much more consistant and quite confident in it ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

I don't know much about penhold rubber's offer from tt11. I bought a couple of cpen wood from them and everything was ok. Maybe they don't have it in stock at the moment ...