Looking for a small handle blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022

I’m looking for a small handle blade since my previous blade is butterfly iolite neo and it was broken and discontinued. So I can’t find a small handle blade to fit my tiny hand.

Here are some of the small handle blades I know.

• Nittaku Acoustic
  • Bty Kenta Alc
  • Victas blade
  • DHS blade

Any recommended small handle blade pls.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Just found this:

The classic 5-ply all-wood PETR KORBEL is a jack of all trades and has excited fans for many years. It provides a medium-hard touch and excellent feedback, enabling a player to produce sensitive topspins as well as powerful direct shots. Also available with smaller handle (XXS version).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
i find this whole thing quite amusing , considering that anybody with a rasp , file and a sanding block can make
any handle suit their personal needs. I mean, "c'mon" it is just a piece of plywood with 2 bits of wood glued on to it 😁

It will never look like original.
Lots of people accept only original manufacturer's handle and any intervention on the blade is unacceptable for them.
There are even players who distinguish FH from BH !?
Like the side with the lens is FH 😄

All that said I would also rather have original small handle than do the filing and sanding. But that's just because I'm lazy and I don't believe I can do a proper job.

i find this whole thing quite amusing , considering that anybody with a rasp , file and a sanding block can make
any handle suit their personal needs. I mean, "c'mon" it is just a piece of plywood with 2 bits of wood glued on to it 😁
I wonder how you suggest to make it bigger with a rasp?