Viscaria blade rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
What is the best replacement for the tenergy05 rubber? My budget is not that high so trying to go for a lower range.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
I decided that getting a rubber closest to tenergy 05 would be the better option but not trying to spend that much money.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I decided that getting a rubber closest to tenergy 05 would be the better option but not trying to spend that much money.

I'm just curious why not continue the discussion in the original thread, and start a new thread with the same title...

Also, rozena. Or maybe just get some used tenergy 05

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022

I'm just curious why not continue the discussion in the original thread, and start a new thread with the same title...

Also, rozena. Or maybe just get some used tenergy 05

Im new to this so idk how this all works too well hope i can get used to it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
Im new to this so idk how this all works too well hope i can get used to it

In the first thread you have been asked what your USATT rating is and if you could post footage of yourself playing. The forum members need more information about you and your level/style of play in order to give you an advice. It's not enough to state that you have a Viscaria blade or that you need a replacement for Tenergy05. You can play ANY rubber on a Viscaria. There are MANY replacements for T05. So, just answer the questions of the forum members and you will likely get an answer. It's very easy.

Last edited: