Best Rubber Pair For Ovtcharov IF ALC

NDH

says Spin to win!
Hello,
Which type of rubbers would you recommend for Ovtcharov IF ALC Blade? (Except Butterfly Rubbers). I mainly use hybrid or chinese rubbers on FH. Are these would suit on the blade well?

I might be alone here, but I've never believed the whole "this rubber doesn't work with that blade" theory.

Any rubber can work with any blade - It just depends what you want to get from it.

Assuming you are playing the same style of table tennis (and you like your existing rubbers), I'd just get the same again!

The 100's of attacking rubbers from all manufacturers will work absolutely fine with the Ovtcharov ALC.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016

i might be alone here, but i've never believed the whole "this rubber doesn't work with that blade" theory. Any rubber can work with any blade - it just depends what you want to get from it. Assuming you are playing the same style of table tennis (and you like your existing rubbers), i'd just get the same again! The 100's of attacking rubbers from all manufacturers will work absolutely fine with the ovtcharov alc.

You are NOT alone !