Has anyone ordered from ButterflyonlinePR.com?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Hi! General question here....

I saw a blade that Butterfly doesn't make any more found on butterflyonlinepr.com

I was curious if anyone has ever ordered from them before? The website has a couple visual differences than butterflyonline.com

Also, the prices of some blades and rubbers are like $4-$5 cheaper on the Puerto Rico version.

Please if anyone has any information about the website, I'd love to know before I spend about $400 to realize that I just ordered from some knock-off website :) hahaha.

Thanks!

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi! General question here....

I saw a blade that Butterfly doesn't make any more found on butterflyonlinepr.com

I was curious if anyone has ever ordered from them before? The website has a couple visual differences than butterflyonline.com

Also, the prices of some blades and rubbers are like $4-$5 cheaper on the Puerto Rico version.

Please if anyone has any information about the website, I'd love to know before I spend about $400 to realize that I just ordered from some knock-off website :) hahaha.

Thanks!
If it's legit, they probably won't ship outside of PR because Butterfly distributors at geo-locked.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

No, it's for the blade that butterfly doesn't make any more.
I wanted to order 3-4 of them, I don't care about the price. But what's weird is that there's no sort of "inventory" in their website. I can order 2 million blades for like 200million dollars and the website is ok with that. That's why it seems shady.

Yes, they deliver to anywhere in the united States. In fact, their whole shipping says it can go to any country in the world. Perhaps another sketchy factor?

This user has no status.

I wanted to order 3-4 of them, I don't care about the price. But what's weird is that there's no sort of "inventory" in their website. I can order 2 million blades for like 200million dollars and the website is ok with that. That's why it seems shady.

Yes, they deliver to anywhere in the united States. In fact, their whole shipping says it can go to any country in the world. Perhaps another sketchy factor?

how can someone shop where there is nothing at all about who runs the store ... jump to hell !!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Actually, https://butterflyonline.com/ allows you to order the same way, you can even order stuff that specifically says out of stock, and has no ETA for more stock. However, they'll contact you after a few days, asking you whether you want to keep the order or not.

But the "shipping to anywhere in the world" part is quite strange, as Butterfly has always been very strict about that, though prott and ttnpp and some other sites do still ship Butterfly products to places other than China, so who knows.🤔

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016

Yea seems shady.

Plus I'm pretty sure ButterflyOnline.com is the official distributor for PR, so unless this website is also them... I would check with ButterflyOnline.com first and ask them if this PR site is legit or not.