WTT Singapore Smash 2022

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Good fight from An JH 2-3 against FZD. After all it's world no.1 who secures the victory. But An gave his best I must say at least he gained more experience in this match and the tournament. It's pretty predictable match from the very beginning though somehow, he deserves an applaud. Looking forward for his more matches in the future competitions.

This user has no status.
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
Good fight from An JH 2-3 against FZD. After all it's world no.1 who secures the victory. But An gave his best I must say at least he gained more experience in this match and the tournament. It's pretty predictable match from the very beginning though somehow, he deserves an applaud. Looking forward for his more matches in the future competitions.

He really had FZD sweating, also wondering of he's using h3 too, their forehands were making the same sound for my ears.

Reactions: Colin Ksh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019

He really had FZD sweating, also wondering of he's using h3 too, their forehands were making the same sound for my ears.

FZD was way too passive too in the 2nd and 3rd set, That mentality seeps into the game and your strokes lack that killer bite, shots ain't landing. It's crazy

Sep 2019
290ED9C4%202177%204120%20BFC9%20553468D8706F%20png.png

JustANoob;364822

He did make fzd abit struggle and yeh as far as I know, he is. Here's some reliable proof from the KTTL channel on Youtube. As I translated it's shown : Neo H3 41 degree. Also I'm quite interested in his new blade too by the way namely An Jaehyun TMXi (Trimetrix).

Reactions: JustANoob
Jul 2019
He did make fzd abit struggle and yeh as far as I know, he is. Here's some reliable proof from the KTTL channel on Youtube. As I translated it's shown : Neo H3 41 degree. Also I'm quite interested in his new blade too by the way namely An Jaehyun TMXi (Trimetrix).

We pretty much have all the info on the blade here, unless ofcourse if it's not a W968 with a xiom handle

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?26372-New-enticing-upcoming-blade&p=364317#post364317

Reactions: Colin Ksh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Me too, I hope he achieves world #1 soon. But FZD hasn't been able to win his first Olympics yet either.

What is he using on his backhand now?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
I just want to know what ball they are using since something was said about Boll had to get used to it.

Documents said "tbc" which I assumed meant to be determined kind of thing.

I love those black top tables.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Lin Yun-Ju vs Darko was almost painful to watch, what happened, is it that their styles are that much rock-paper-sc ?

I notice Darko played slower in terms of recovery due to his size. He tends to step further away in order to buy time. In contrast Lin is slim, but with good techniques he stayed close to the table and launched attack after attack. Lin's recovery and fh-bh switch is way faster.

Another thing is Lin is a leftie, he effectively annihilated Darko's bh advantage.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Well, I noticed he is sporting a knee band on his right knee.

With the bigger slower ball, FH dominant style demands a higher level of power from your body as compared to playing FH with a 40mm ball. I am not surprised athletes get injuries at a younger age. That's part of the reason why they play more BH rallies as it demands less from their bodies.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Me too, I hope he achieves world #1 soon. But FZD hasn't been able to win his first Olympics yet either.

What is he using on his backhand now?

I am glad you like WCQ too. I hope he can be No.1 soon.

When he was using Vis, his bh rubber was H8. With W968 nobody knows what he's using.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019