says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
It was also visible in the XX vs Franziska match

https://i.imgur.com/EzXZIaB.png

ball%20png.png

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019

We pretty much have all the info on the blade here, unless ofcourse if it's not a W968 with a xiom handle

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?26372-New-enticing-upcoming-blade&p=364317#post364317

Yeh that's all the info i could get rn no futher new so far. It's interesting that Xiom make such kind of marketing plan lol. They accept the pre-orders on xiom korea web but just in limited 30 blades. But those pre-orders include both the official Xiom AnJH TMXi as well as the prototype blade which means you get two blades for just 195000 won. The prototype blade will be delivered first follow by the TMXi when it is release.

Sep 2019
TMXI maybe IT is innerforce woven of axylium, thin soft carbon, and yellow zylon, something like they did with Trinity in Joola but more
unique just to get imitation of w968 and IT is made in Korea, for Korean brand and Korean player ?? An s balls from fh side are heavy but he can return balls over FZD spin from backhand side
For me IT looks like banger for fh side players you can hear how soft and springy ball is coming to FZD side
AFter ball changes a lot of sound from equipment is very empty. You can hear very lively sound
Yeh I expect it to be an innovative blade as well. The difference between joola trinity is that Trinity is an outer layer carbon whereas TMXi is an inner one. Yes, it could be more or less close/similar to w968.
The fact that ball changes sound alot as you've mentioned, do you think it's a bad thing or not?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Quite tight match between Kasumi and Chen Meng. Ishikawa had a good plan for the match make a lot of heavy underspin pushes. Chinese seems to be little bit nervous during the match but in the end she stayed focused and took last 4 points with confidence.

yes and CHEN Meng won G3 with a bagel

Reactions: Sali
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
I notice the WTT stream at night is awful.

If anyone has any other suggestions on how to watch; would really appreciate it. Right now nothing seems to work

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
For those wanting to watch live.

I found kuaifan.co which is a Chinese VPN. $17 for 3 months and their servers in mainland China are FAST!!

I was able to watch live on miguvideo.com which restricts to servers in China only. The quality is pretty amazing.

Miguvideo is where Chinese netizens watch NBA, English super league and 100+ other sports LIVE

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Wow for the first time ever the camera man actually did it right here at 0:08
Imagine how amazing if every match was done this way from this angle at 0:08 and where the camera man simply zooms on the player that is serving. It's incredible how stupid it is that so many previous matches have the camera cut at the moment of service which is the crucial part. This time though the camera simply zoomed in as the ball is falling down on the racket, that's how it should always be.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013

Hi to all, I was reading this thread, but no one says anything about the curious way of how the balls are springing/rebounding on this black tables. I have seen so much missing shots, even also by chinese players (XX, ML...), although they have many hours of practice with this tables...

In comparison, the women had less missed strokes, probably they are playing less rotation and more straight and near to the table (different angles of the balls by hitting the table).

Would say that the surfaces of the black tables are different to other DHS tables or other brands.

Someone noticed this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

Hi to all, I was reading this thread, but no one says anything about the curious way of how the balls are springing/rebounding on this black tables. I have seen so much missing shots, even also by chinese players (XX, ML...), although they have many hours of practice with this tables...

In comparison, the women had less missed strokes, probably they are playing less rotation and more straight and near to the table (different angles of the balls by hitting the table).

Would say that the surfaces of the black tables are different to other DHS tables or other brands.

Someone noticed this?

They are using new Double Fish balls in this tournament and some players mentioned that they needed to adapt to it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013

They are using new Double Fish balls in this tournament and some players mentioned that they needed to adapt to it.

thanks dajdosta!
but what is different in this balls? I mean, the whole world uses abs balls (most of). do you know some indication about, I don't know: material, weight, surface of the ball (or of the tables)?