Hi all, I am a table tennis collector

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
I open a youtube channel to talk about some information of table tennis blades. Welcome to my world and have fun . if you guys like my video , please subscribe,like and share, thanks.

First episode Mizutani Jun ,you can chose Eng subtitle in the setting.

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
I open a youtube channel to talk about some information of table tennis blades. Welcome to my world and have fun . if you guys like my video , please subscribe,like and share, thanks.

Subscribed to your channel. Looking forward to more content. Keep up the good work my friend.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022

I check many videos of your channels. Its really good. I like it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018

Wow so many amazing blades. I look forward to seeing them all, a serious collection - must be worth a fortune!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
My new episode come out already, this time I bring some information about why some butterfly blades are banned, and more inside story, please subscribe, like and share.You can choose Eng subtitle in the setting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
HI, my new episode had come out.This time I talk about some old fashion table tennis Fred Perry,please subscribe my channel,I need more to make it can run,You can choose Eng subtitle in the setting,Thank you.

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
HI my new episode came out already, This time i talk about antique Chinese made table tennis bats. you can choose Eng subtitle in the setting. Please like and subscribe , thanks.

Reactions: MK73 and sampletext