Average to Pro Backhand in 7 Days l Table Tennis

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, so basically I’m fed up with my backhand being my big weakness, so I thought I'd take it to extreme measures in order to fix this. I’ve given myself 7 days to try turn my backhand into Patrick Franziska's backhand. So to do this, I’ve enlisted the help of the Amicus Prime Robot by Butterfly, some coaching, and video analysis.

Now to find out if my backhand really does improve I’m going to do a test at the start of the week and a test at the end of the week to see if my numbers have improved. Wish me luck!

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Well done Dan!
Which backspin settings did you use? I also got an Amicus prime but i struggle to find a good setting to simulate a good opponents push. With spin setting „a“ it’s like there’s no backspin, as soon as I raise it by 1, it’s like unreal backspin :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Great video as always.​​​​​​Last week I also decided to improve my BH for once and forever and spend some quality time with my robot doing different shots and drills. I must say that significantly improved my BH's confidence and gained some speed and spin......and I guess I should mention that I also inflamed my tennis elbow so now I can't play in my full power.I wish to hear some useful advices from people who have been through the same trouble

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Really good video Dan. Never a lover of TT robots as I felt they never really simulated true shots, but they are now so advanced and I can see a good addition to training.

Makes me want to get a Butterfly Amicus Prime now :) anyone selling one let me know.

Rich