I own a Fang Bo B2X, ask me anything.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
What is the weight of your bo2x?

I asked for a 90g blade, just to be average. But im sorta regretting not asking for a lighter one. Do you think it matters much?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

I asked for a 90g blade, just to be average. But im sorta regretting not asking for a lighter one. Do you think it matters much?

Mine is 88g. I would have liked a heavier blade... maybe 91-93 range because they feel more whole. Not to say that 88g feels hollow I just like the heavier feel of blades.

Weight doesn't bother me. I've hit with a setup that 205g, and i thought that it was a little heavy, but it was fine. It's personal preference. I like my blades head heavy, and in addition- heavy in general.

With B2 however, it's more like HL5 where it's more head heavy compared to the X versions which are more balanced.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews

I have two HL5 - one is 89g and the other 91g and there is little I can tell between them, to me they are both right around where I like them and lead to a total bat weight of 193-196g. They don't feel heavy to me and are very balanced.

Reactions: ricospin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
I wanted to address the spin issue that Pongprofessor stated in his review, and that something i also agreed with.

I recently boosted my H8 mid-hard, and I think that the B2X needs to have a softer rubber on the forehand. I typically use around 40deg (DHS scale) and found that it was difficult to spin with. Having a boosted rubber works like a charm because it's generally softer and it's a lot easier spin because of it. I also feel like since my rubber was softer it helped me unlock that extra power/ helped me activate the carbon more.

I'd say if you go unboosted, go for 39/38 deg for forehand
Boosted would be 41-40 and then boosting would soften it up.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
How does Fang Bo B2X compare to DHS H301X ? (Flexible > Control > Hardness > Speed).

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
It seems like the Fang Bo B2X is a heavily talked about blade and has been a hot topic for many people in the past couple of times I've visited the site, I'm here to answer all the questions people have regarding this blade.

Some blades I have tried:
Viscaria
Hurricane Long V (commercial)
Ma Lin EO
Ma Lin Carbon
Ma Lin Soft Carbon
Hurricane Hao II
Air Hinoki Carbon MambaS
Yinhe 896

I use Hurricane 8 Mid-Hard on forehand, and Skyline 3-60 Medium Soft on bh.
I can compare it with hurricane 3 on forehand for all blades, however my backhand rubber has been experimental so I won't be able to give a more in depth comparison.
Why DHS Fangbo B2X Is Faster Than DHS Hurricane 301 ? Can You Compare Those Two Blades ( DHS Hurricane 301 vs DHS Fangbo B2X) in terms of speed,weight,control,layers and other things ???

Reactions: Kopp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Why DHS Fangbo B2X Is Faster Than DHS Hurricane 301 ? Can You Compare Those Two Blades ( DHS Hurricane 301 vs DHS Fangbo B2X) in terms of speed,weight,control,layers and other things ???
301 is thinner, so it probably doesn't produce as much power as the B2X.

Sanwei 75 inner has the same wood layers as 301, but it is a little thicker and faster.