Rubbers

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Giant Dragon tensored rubbers are on a par with Tenergy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Best durability will be Chinese rubbers like DHS Hurricane series, DHS Skyline series, and Yinhe Big Dipper is really durable as well, and a softer touch than the DHS rubbers. But it's nothing close to the type of rubber Tenergy is. Keep them clean with water or a good cleaning mixture like TT Revolutions Bio Rubber Cleaner or if they are worse, give them a go with the Bio Cleaner & Rejuvenator from the same company. I used to only use water and a sponge for many years, but tried these ones, and they actually do difference. Now there surely are many brands making these mixtures, but these I've tried.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Best durability will be Chinese rubbers like DHS Hurricane series, DHS Skyline series, and Yinhe Big Dipper is really durable as well, and a softer touch than the DHS rubbers. But it's nothing close to the type of rubber Tenergy is. Keep them clean with water or a good cleaning mixture like TT Revolutions Bio Rubber Cleaner or if they are worse, give them a go with the Bio Cleaner & Rejuvenator from the same company. I used to only use water and a sponge for many years, but tried these ones, and they actually do difference. Now there surely are many brands making these mixtures, but these I've tried.

Hurricane has gone downhill in quality. I can testify with my personal experience (Hurricane user for more than 5 years) and trustworthy sellers who concur.

Skyline 2 and 3 aren’t subject to the formula change in DHS, hence they are still as durable as before.