Looking for recommendations for an indoor table for competitive play

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Table top thickness is important, the thicker the better.
If you are using the table for league matches etc then aim for min thickness of 22mm, 25mm+ would be better.
if the table is being put up, taken down and moved a lot then the sub-frame needs to be robust, larger wheels etc
costs go up with both thickness of table top and strength of sub-frame.
if you take a look at the 'Sponeta' web site, it's a good website to see and read the spec differences between the table ranges.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
If you are using the table for league matches etc then aim for min thickness of 22mm, 25mm+ would be better.
if the table is being put up, taken down and moved a lot then the sub-frame needs to be robust, larger wheels etc
if you take a look at the 'Sponeta' web site, it's a good website to see and read the spec differences between the table ranges.
Thanks! I’ll check that site out for sure. Do tables even go over 1 inch thickness?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I don’t think I would be moving it much. I will have a dedicated spot for it. (My basement)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I don’t think I would be moving it much. I will have a dedicated spot for it. (My basement)

If the table is for home use and not being moved much then concentrate on top thickness, I think there are some tops thicker than 25 mm, but for home use, a 22 or 25mm option should be good!!!
The Sponeta brand isn’t overly well known, but they make tables for some of the other TT companies and have their own brand. So it may be the case that if you buy a Donic table it may be manufactured in the Sponeta factory!!!

Reactions: Big Daddy Pong Dong