Stiga Royal Series

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Hi everyone,

I am new here. would like to ask around if anyone has purchased or used any of the Stiga Crystal series racquets before? If so, what are your reviews?

The last time I played proper table tennis was for an inter-constituency team tournament, 12-15 years ago! I do play just once in a blue moon leisurely now, but looking to consider returning to this sport and playing regularly after retirement from soccer! The last rubbers I used was recommended by my coach back then. He changed it to a short pimple backhand, but I can't remember what rubber I was using for the backhand. So probably looking to just get a decent bat than getting a custom made one at the moment.

Thank you for your time and thank you in advance!

Hi and welcome.
Most users here are getting a blade and a rubber and glue themselves.

The Stiga pre made rackets are alright but I don’t think anybody is using one. It’s OK if your sure your just gonna play once in a while, otherwise you’d be better off getting a blade and rubber separately.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Hi everyone,

I am new here. would like to ask around if anyone has purchased or used any of the Stiga Crystal series racquets before? If so, what are your reviews?

The last time I played proper table tennis was for an inter-constituency team tournament, 12-15 years ago! I do play just once in a blue moon leisurely now, but looking to consider returning to this sport and playing regularly after retirement from soccer! The last rubbers I used was recommended by my coach back then. He changed it to a short pimple backhand, but I can't remember what rubber I was using for the backhand. So probably looking to just get a decent bat than getting a custom made one at the moment.

Thank you for your time and thank you in advance!

https://www.amazon.de/Stiga-Sports-Carbon-Tischtennis-Schläger/dp/B07L19ST1T
That's 91€ (136 SGD) for the Stiga Royal 5 Star premade bat... Bad value for the money at least over here...
I would get something like Donic Appelgren Allplay ~25€ or Yasaka Sweden Extra ~33€ with 2x Xiom Musa (2x 22€) or 2x Xiom Intro (2x 27€) for around 69€ to 87€ (103 to 130 SGD) instead.