Spinniest rubber you know, that isn’t rock hard, so suitable for Backhand?

I am looking for a rubber which is spinnier than Tenergy 05, and has some decent durability, it needs to be from medium-hard to soft, not harder because it’s for my Backhand.

I have received some recommendations like:
Xiom Tau2
Xiom vega pro
Donic barracuda
Can anyone make a comparison between some medium hard to soft rubbers that they have tried, which is spinnier/same spin as Tenergy05?

Btw, my game is Chinese brush looper on forehand, and I want to develop a spinny, aggressive backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I am looking for a rubber which is spinnier than Tenergy 05, and has some decent durability, it needs to be from medium-hard to soft, not harder because it’s for my Backhand.

I have received some recommendations like:
Xiom Tau2
Xiom vega pro
Donic barracuda
Can anyone make a comparison between some medium hard to soft rubbers that they have tried, which is spinnier/same spin as Tenergy05?

Btw, my game is Chinese brush looper on forehand, and I want to develop a spinny, aggressive backhand.

I have really enjoyed Hurricane 8-80 37d on BH - very spinny and plenty fast enough. Not too hard for a developing BH stroke either.

Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I mentioned in another post that I think Yinhe Big Dipper 38deg is a really nice backhand rubber. You get both control, speed and spin from this one.

About H8-80. I tried this one in 38deg and sure it's a wonderful rubber if you are aiming for controlled short game, pushes and blocks. But this is not a spin monster in any way when they combined the soft sponge with the H8 top sheet.

I'm using mainly ALC blades like Yinhe V14 PRO and DHS Power G5X, so you get an idea about the setup.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I mentioned in another post that I think Yinhe Big Dipper 38deg is a really nice backhand rubber. You get both control, speed and spin from this one.

About H8-80. I tried this one in 38deg and sure it's a wonderful rubber if you are aiming for controlled short game, pushes and blocks. But this is not a spin monster in any way when they combined the soft sponge with the H8 top sheet.

I'm using mainly ALC blades like Yinhe V14 PRO and DHS Power G5X, so you get an idea about the setup.

Not my experience at all interestingly, H8-80 was probably the spiniest rubber I’ve used on BH.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
H8-80 has loads of spin, I've used 37 degree on BH and 38 degree on FH in the past, really good rubbers, also H3 Neo in 37 degree is just as good especially when boosted!!! As Wrighty67 said the DHS Hurricane rubbers and Skyline series can produce heavy spin, but the same can be said for the majority of quality modern rubbers!!!

So, rubbers that I have used (more recently!!) on BH that produce heavy spin are -
Donic Bluestorm Z3/Z2
H8-80 37 degree
Tau 2
T05 / T19
R45 / R48
Razka Z.

If you are still looking for some 'bounce' and 'speed' from the rubber, trampoline / catapult effect to assist BH, then even though H8-80 and the other DHS 37 degree options are easier to play, I would say that perhaps a little additional boosting may be required to really get the best out of them. I played with them Unboosted and had no issues, but I'm pretty sure some others would recommend boosting.
Tau 2 has more bounce than H8-80, or for me it does, it was definitely 'faster' especially as the tack wears off slightly over time. still very spinny though.
Rakza Z, has more bounce than Tau 2, has reasonable tackiness to start with but loses some over time. again high spin capability.

The Bluestorm Z3/Z2, R45 / R48 T05 / T19 are grippy (non tacky) rubbers all have good catapult effect (more than the tacky rubbers above), all produce high spin levels and are generally speaking 'faster'

Each rubber has it's own 'characteristics' but many are very similar!!!

If the durability and hassle free use (no need to boost) are also a consideration then T05 is well known to be long lasting and generally doesn't need boosting although there are players that boost Tenergy's
Unboosted H3/H3 neo H8-80 etc will last a long time as well, if you decide to boost, then the life span decreases, more because of the effect the boosting has on the sponge, and of course boosting every 4 - 8 weeks is a bit of a pain in the arse!!! but I suppose once you get into a routine then it becomes 'normal'.
Some ESN rubbers (R48 etc) may/usually have some sort of factory 'treatment' and there can be a reduction in overall performance over a period of time, so the rubber may need changing more often than say T05 or un-boosted H3.