Need help with tt racquet

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Hello Players, I am new to the forum. I played professional TT from 2003-to 2009, and then totally lost touch with the sport. I used Mark V(Forehand) , Sriver(back-hand).
I am keen on practicing now and not professionally though but a little intermediary, and I am based in India. So under INR 2000, what racquets would one suggest? I don't want a separate wood and rubber but a whole racquet. I do see suggestions like Stag Ninja Fire, GKI Euro, Stag Power Drive on Quora, but I want the TT pros here to suggest. Help please?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hello Players, I am new to the forum. I played professional TT from 2003-to 2009, and then totally lost touch with the sport. I used Mark V(Forehand) , Sriver(back-hand).
I am keen on practicing now and not professionally though but a little intermediary, and I am based in India. So under INR 2000, what racquets would one suggest? I don't want a separate wood and rubber but a whole racquet. I do see suggestions like Stag Ninja Fire, GKI Euro, Stag Power Drive on Quora, but I want the TT pros here to suggest. Help please?

A lot of retailers can assemble the rubbers and blade for free. So you will still get “one whole” racket in your parcel.

What’s your budget? What’s your style? Close to table? FH or BH oriented?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
A lot of retailers can assemble the rubbers and blade for free. So you will still get “one whole” racket in your parcel.

What’s your budget? What’s your style? Close to table? FH or BH oriented?

Thanks for responding.

Yes, I play kinda close to the table, attacking, FH-oriented.
Since I am resuming after a long time I don't want the top rubbers immediately and I am right now only looking at under 2000 Indian Rupee racquet.
Better if I can find one online