Hurricane 9 official news

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

I’m saying that the “XYZ pro player’s personal forehand rubber” could be fake.

I am not in the position to prove their validity, just airing to the side of caution. I’m pretty sure that their cheaper stuff is legit. I’m just more skeptical about the personal pro player equipment that they sell. That’s where I trust TT11 more because they deal with DHS, and they get the REAL thing.

you could boost h9 to get it a couple deg softer. But from the looks of it, it’s domed out of the package

I specifically refer to the Star National H3 rubbers. It costs $85 a piece and it's the market version closest to what the pros are using.

Even I have the money I probably can't tell the difference between a pro and a normal national H3.

But you are right, those cut ones may be fake, anyone can print the pro's names on the sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
Anyone who buys from DHS for a minimum of $ 20,000 can buy 100 pieces of professional equipment.
When you buy for $ 100,000, you can buy 500 pieces of professional equipment, national and provincial editions of rubber.
This is a DHS purchase condition !!!

So let’s say this is what prott.vip does. For one, that’s a lot of money. Buying $20000 and then also buying 100 pieces of professional stuff? Can you imagine the cost? A W968 Fang Bo edition is 350+, national w968 is also expensive. While there is a market it’s not as busy as people who buy commercial h3.

Tabletennis11 however, is a DIRECT supplier of DHS. They sell the real deal. prott.vip could also be selling the real thing. That’s the difference. One is selling, one could be selling.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

I specifically refer to the Star National H3 rubbers. It costs $85 a piece and it's the market version closest to what the pros are using.

Even I have the money I probably can't tell the difference between a pro and a normal national H3.

But you are right, those cut ones may be fake, anyone can print the pro's names on the sponge.

Star National H3 Rubbers according to someone I know in China are different than what they actually use. The guy that I talked to trains with the Beijing team and was lucky enough to get Fzd’s personal rubber and he says that it plays like the player, really powerfully.

take it with a grain of salt, because I haven’t used it, but the fact that he trains with the Beijing team is enough validation for me.

there is no special packaging for the actual pro versions
https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/dhs-hurricane-3-neo-fan-zhendong-forehand-black

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
For sure there are special DHS sellers in China and by that I don't mean prott, but actual DHS brand shops that have different conditions. It wouldn't surprise me that Guangzhou or wherever prott is based had a shop like that. So they can just get it from there? Prott has more buying power than an average Chinese person so they could just buy as much as they can get or need.
Not to mention the many ways clubs, coaches, players make an extra buck. If there is a will there is a way. I have seen too many coaches sell club equipment under the table. Also prott sometimes sells D09c for FZD, so Butterfly has a similar deal going on as DHS? I doubt it very much. It can be dismissed as a fake for BTY stuff too, but it's a curious food for thought.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that FZD or his coach or whatever is doing business under the table, but how do we know that 3rd team CNT players don't also get FZD or Ma Long stamped rubbers?

This user has no status.

So let’s say this is what prott.vip does. For one, that’s a lot of money. Buying $20000 and then also buying 100 pieces of professional stuff? Can you imagine the cost? A W968 Fang Bo edition is 350+, national w968 is also expensive. While there is a market it’s not as busy as people who buy commercial h3.

Tabletennis11 however, is a DIRECT supplier of DHS. They sell the real deal. prott.vip could also be selling the real thing. That’s the difference. One is selling, one could be selling.

Everyone who buys directly from DHS is an official distributor.
Of course, I know the prices of DHS equipment, because we buy from DHS.
You don't have to worry about counterfeits in Europe and the USA, the origin of the counterfeits has always been from China or through Amazon and Ebay through Chinese sellers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

Everyone who buys directly from DHS is an official distributor.
Of course, I know the prices of DHS equipment, because we buy from DHS.
You don't have to worry about counterfeits in Europe and the USA, the origin of the counterfeits has always been from China or through Amazon and Ebay through Chinese sellers.

Interesting. Do you know how much the markup is for something like a national w968? If there is at all?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

DHS offers HL5, HL5X, HL5 Light and W968.
For the W968, expect a dealer price of about $ 330.

I always wonder why official sellers don't sell W968 letter version. They only sell the more expensive W968 official version. For club level players, the letter version is far easier to play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

So I wonder where one can get W968 letter version outside of China ? And how much does it cost in China?

Prott is selling it. My dealer can get it from China but not sure where he gets it from.

It general a new W968 letter costs $300USD. I was lucky I got a second hand for $220.

This user has no status.

I always wonder why official sellers don't sell W968 letter version. They only sell the more expensive W968 official version. For club level players, the letter version is far easier to play.

Resellers only have the ability that DHS gives them.
Currently it is possible to buy only W968 and N301 (penholder).
There is currently no other offer from DHS.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

Ooh can you expand on this? What differences do they have?

The National version is made with the best premium material. The ALC layer is strengthened so that it is harder to cause any flex than the letter version.

The letter version is easier to play because the blade will flex with medium impact, hence giving nice and clear feedback.

The national 968 has higher max speed than the letter version. For people without proper technique, national 968 will feel like a brick.

Reactions: mihalichtheone