Hawaii Table Tennis Anyone!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Aloha, anyone that lives on Oahu want to play? Or know anyone? Or know of any places to play.

My usatt rating is 2000, but I haven't played played anyone above 500 usatt in about 2 years. (lockdowns and restrictions) So I'm probably around 1800 right now.

I'm not picky with opponents as all I have are some frustrated 0-500 usatt friends that are tired of playing me. Hawaii was pretty strict with the restrictions and lockdowns. To my best knowledge, community centers with TT are still shutdown and our only full time club is by reservation only.

I have an outdoor table where I live and a pair of Timo ALC. Conditions aren't perfect, but still enjoyable. Welcome to anyone that wants to hit.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Aloha, anyone that lives on Oahu want to play? Or know anyone? Or know of any places to play.

My usatt rating is 2000, but I haven't played played anyone above 500 usatt in about 2 years. (lockdowns and restrictions) So I'm probably around 1800 right now.

I'm not picky with opponents as all I have are some frustrated 0-500 usatt friends that are tired of playing me. Hawaii was pretty strict with the restrictions and lockdowns. To my best knowledge, community centers with TT are still shutdown and our only full time club is by reservation only.

I have an outdoor table where I live and a pair of Timo ALC. Conditions aren't perfect, but still enjoyable. Welcome to anyone that wants to hit.

Hi alohaletsplay,

I live on Oahu and want to play. I don't know my current level, but I have been playing for about 8 months and I watch a lot of YouTube tutorials. How do I contact you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Hi, I played a little bit of table tennis before (just informally, i don't even know rating), it's been a while, but interested to play again.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Thanks for the interest Oahu, I sent you a private message.

On a side note, I'm also a decent tennis player and love chess so if you get tired of TT, we can switch it up.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011

I'm surprised that there isn't a table tennis club on Oahu with all the Asians there. I would have bet there surely would be a big TT scene. If you guys start a club I'll make sure I visit next time I'm there.