Haifu rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Another shop based in Asia. This one specifically in Hong Kong. Most things genuine as far as I know but communication can be scarce and shipment is kind of slow. Other than that prices are fair to excellent. Would recommend.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Haifu is a Chinese rubber with a much harder topsheet and sponge. It's tacky and plays well when boosted, but if you're used to a soft rubber like Sriver FX I would first ask if you're using a chinese style of play because if not then this rubber may be too advanced for you. Haifu is for the agressive attacker that has proper technique to really drive the ball into the sponge and sweetspot of the blade. If you fail to do that the ball feels as though it is slower or maybe even has less spin than the sriver fx.

If you're used to softer rubbers, but want something a bit faster I'd recommend checking out the major brands with softer rubbers. As I'm a representative of JOOLA and Adidas I'd suggest from our JOOLA brand Express 1, rhyzm, Xplode, or Phenix. From Adidas for the Forehand there is R4, R6, and Tenzone SF that are comparable to the softness of Sriver FX. The JOOLA rubbers are a bit harder than sriver fx, but they have a very bouncy feel which you may enjoy on the forehand if using Sriver.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Haifu is a Chinese rubber with a much harder topsheet and sponge. It's tacky and plays well when boosted, but if you're used to a soft rubber like Sriver FX I would first ask if you're using a chinese style of play because if not then this rubber may be too advanced for you. Haifu is for the agressive attacker that has proper technique to really drive the ball into the sponge and sweetspot of the blade. If you fail to do that the ball feels as though it is slower or maybe even has less spin than the sriver fx.

If you're used to softer rubbers, but want something a bit faster I'd recommend checking out the major brands with softer rubbers. As I'm a representative of JOOLA and Adidas I'd suggest from our JOOLA brand Express 1, rhyzm, Xplode, or Phenix. From Adidas for the Forehand there is R4, R6, and Tenzone SF that are comparable to the softness of Sriver FX. The JOOLA rubbers are a bit harder than sriver fx, but they have a very bouncy feel which you may enjoy on the forehand if using Sriver.

Totally agreed, your recommendation is optimized.