Any club in or near Hohenfels, Germany?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hahaha, I have GREAT memories of all that military field training from Hohenfels/Grahenwoer areas !!! On of the coldest areas for a Soldier... Wildflicken with that cold moist wind would also sap the warmth out of you like the HAWK.

You should be able to be squared away if you have a car, even in areas outside the cities in Germany there are clubs and you got one of them.

Bottom line is that if you have a car and can figure out time and place, you will get action.

Reactions: len_xrs
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Sounds like a good times! Yes I was in Graf and now I am in Hohenfels. I am new here in the area and at least I want to keep practicing to not loose my timing. Thanks for the info!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Hahaha, I have GREAT memories of all that military field training from Hohenfels/Grahenwoer areas !!! On of the coldest areas for a Soldier... Wildflicken with that cold moist wind would also sap the warmth out of you like the HAWK.

You should be able to be squared away if you have a car, even in areas outside the cities in Germany there are clubs and you got one of them.

Bottom line is that if you have a car and can figure out time and place, you will get action.

Sounds like a good times! Yes I was in Graf and now I am in Hohenfels. I am new here in the area and at least I want to keep practicing to not loose my timing. Thanks for the info!