Nittaku Fastarc G1 vs Joola Rhyzen ZGR vs Joola Maxxx 500

hi everyone, im using h3 and tg2neo for the past 5 months and i liked at the first, they develop too much my fh and im very thankful to them. now i feel its time to move to faster rubbers and with more "kick", im looking more forward to g1 and rhyzen.

people who used one or more of the rubbers, can do a litte comparision? im penholder and practice around 4h30 per day 3x week and 3h30 2x week, so durabilty is a good point too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
hi everyone, im using h3 and tg2neo for the past 5 months and i liked at the first, they develop too much my fh and im very thankful to them. now i feel its time to move to faster rubbers and with more "kick", im looking more forward to g1 and rhyzen.people who used one or more of the rubbers, can do a litte comparision? im penholder and practice around 4h30 per day 3x week and 3h30 2x week, so durabilty is a good point too.

G1 is not faster than H3 (boosted) - it's a little bouncier but it's still quite hard and has nowhere near the spin and ultimate pace of H3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Hola.
yo uso g1 de fh y zgr en bh . Son similares en velocidad y giro.
No muy rápidas. Pero en mí amultart son excelentes!
Definitivamente de mis mejores combinaciones.

Tengo otra amultart con xiom Omega 7 asia bh y mxp fh. Definitivamente más off y con excelente rotación, pero menor control.