Most spinny Yinhe rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
I was wondering which Yinhe tensor rubber (not tuned & smooth rubber only ) gives the maximum spin.
I see 7 or 8 rubbers like Mercury, Moon, Saturn , Earth etc etc.
Different reviews give different answers & not sure who to believe
I see lot of players use these rubbers & I need the one with maximum spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Well Hurricane 3 is wildly regarded as the spinniest rubber in the world, and Yinhe's Jupiter line is their clone version of Hurricane 3. So that would probably be the spinniest of their main rubbers.

But if you want to pay up, their Pro line is probably better overall performance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
If you want a spinny Tensor-like Yinhe rubber, then check-out the Big Dipper series.. It has Yinhe's version of a Tensor, called Max Tense sponge.It's more in the ballpark of the H3 Provincial - medium tackiness (not sticky tacky) , but more grippy..

says Currently in a dilemma between 5+2 or 7 ply allwood blade
says Currently in a dilemma between 5+2 or 7 ply allwood blade
May 2021
Spinniest of Yinhe's rubbers line-up?

Definitely Apollo 5. It's abnormally spinny. But be careful, as it's way harder than one might expect, due to shorter pips and thicker topsheet surface. With same hardness degree (example, 40 degree), it's harder than its popular cousin Big Dipper and also the holy grail of tacky chinese rubber, hurricane 3 neo/non-neo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
I was wondering which Yinhe tensor rubber (not tuned & smooth rubber only ) gives the maximum spin.
I see 7 or 8 rubbers like Mercury, Moon, Saturn , Earth etc etc.
Different reviews give different answers & not sure who to believe
I see lot of players use these rubbers & I need the one with maximum spin.

It wouldn't be a huge investment to just buy all of them. Yinhe rubbers are dirt cheap. From their non sticky rubbers I only tried Moon Speed (soft version) and the Mercury 2 I think. They both have pretty decent spin, never felt that they lack it. The Moon Speed is quite a capable rubber, Mercury I would gladly recommend to someone starting to play, you can make a great racket with it to a beginner, certainly better than 99% of pre-made rackets.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Spinniest of Yinhe's rubbers line-up?

Definitely Apollo 5. It's abnormally spinny. But be careful, as it's way harder than one might expect, due to shorter pips and thicker topsheet surface. With same hardness degree (example, 40 degree), it's harder than its popular cousin Big Dipper and also the holy grail of tacky chinese rubber, hurricane 3 neo/non-neo

What makes Apollo 5 better than Yinhe's mainline rubbers? Is it just heavily boosted?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Not to sound like brokenball... (but his attitude and approach are RIGHT when this situation occurs)

Spiny at WHAT? Which stroke? Which impact? vs what kind of ball?

There is a need to clearly define the 5 Ws to make an answer even remotely relevant.

Not knowing anything about the OP's requirements, I would say Yinhe anti-destructo with a few judicious coats of Slick 50 added for good measure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Honestly, their commerical line is completely different to their custom line.
For example their Big Dipper 4 is so close to Provincial H3 that you couldn't tell them apart.
The Jupiter line is meant to be a booster free version of H3, as expected you sacrifice spin and hardness for speed and ease of play.

I used Big Dipper, BD 4 and Apollo 5. Apollo 5 is the spinniest rubber among these 3 but also has a pretty low arc,I recommend to use the rubber on BH, if you want to buy. BTW the one I used is 37 degrees and it is very hard. Yinhe rubber degrees do differ , so 37 degree that I mention is not like H3 37 , much harder

• Haha
Reactions: Attitude