Can't topspin good with new rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I like this graph. The thing is, your explanation is on different level than the explanations of people who attack it. I recently stumbled over this video and I think it applies nicely... Watch from 1:41 to 2:10.

The different levels decouple :))
But the graph makes no sense.
On another forum we have signatures. Mine is from a well known song.
"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.."

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I love this type of thread!!!

FZD’s loop blocked into net, then he has varied the spin, taken off spin. In a way it’s no different to receiving a serve that looks like it has top spin but is actually Back / down spin.
Similar to the back spin flick return!! Looks like a top spin flick but ain’t!!!
like a magician - slight of hand etc

The concept no3 vid, doesn’t do much for me, I need some slow mo footage showing what they actually mean in a ‘real’ situation with a player showing the technique, must be that I’m more of a ‘visual’ learner!!

Does H3 have a range of ball acceleration directions? H3 is inanimate until used by a player, surely the player has the range of acceleration directions. Unless I’m completely missing the point!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
I love this type of thread!!!FZD’s loop blocked into net, then he has varied the spin, taken off spin. In a way it’s no different to receiving a serve that looks like it has top spin but is actually Back / down spin.Similar to the back spin flick return!! Looks like a top spin flick but ain’t!!!like a magician - slight of hand etcThe concept no3 vid, doesn’t do much for me, I need some slow mo footage showing what they actually mean in a ‘real’ situation with a player showing the technique, must be that I’m more of a ‘visual’ learner!!Does H3 have a range of ball acceleration directions? H3 is inanimate until used by a player, surely the player has the range of acceleration directions. Unless I’m completely missing the point!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: mocker88 and IB66
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Never mind hearing the end of it, it would be great to hear the start of it from Mr Tsos!!!😀

I showed Sergey both of our comments last night at the Russian Church hall... I had to scrape him up from the floor with a very large snow shovel he was so laughing LOLROFL whatever. Sergey really wants to talk on TD, but doesn't want to disappoint anyone after I talked him up.

Whenever Sergey decides to join up before the next ice age, he will have some surprises for everyone.

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews

I showed Sergey both of our comments last night at the Russian Church hall... I had to scrape him up from the floor with a very large snow shovel he was so laughing LOLROFL whatever. Sergey really wants to talk on TD, but doesn't want to disappoint anyone after I talked him up.

Whenever Sergey decides to join up before the next ice age, he will have some surprises for everyone.

The only disappointment is that of the forum members!!! the sooner that Sergey takes the plunge the better!!! I'm sure he'll get a very warm welcome!!!!😃