Non-shrinking ESN rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
nah chill

Konrad you're a mystery. Come visit me here in Morava, I want to hit with you! Take Kuba with you!

Edit: Zero cost here, and I'll pay for the full tank back :) Plus my father has good Slivovica, maybe I convince him to give up something :)

Edit 2: Since it's off-topic. If we all, or whoever can, could meet in somewhere in Europe, wouldn't it be great? How to do it? While we still can...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I can't reply because I have admin talkin ish on DM, but thank you for your hospitality, guys from Poland wants to play in Czech League and they didn't like our National League so it is good from your country We are ashamed of Morawiecki and his big size of nose and status of all the time LIER and the situation with Turów. We have political sign on every remonstration " ***** *** " it means we don't trust.

Yeah I find Sieger PK50 is not shrinking

Re: Personal Attacks
  1. UpSideDownCarl

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I can't reply because I have admin talkin ish on DM, but thank you for your hospitality, guys from Poland wants to play in Czech League and they didn't like our National League so it is good from your country We are ashamed of Morawiecki and his big size of nose and status of all the time LIER and the situation with Turów. We have political sign on every remonstration " ***** *** " it means we don't trust.

Yeah I find Sieger PK50 is not shrinking

Re: Personal Attacks
  1. UpSideDownCarl

Not sure what has happened there, but I am very extra sure USDC has nothing, really! nothing, against you. You must understand he has responsibilities. Visualize him as two persons, Carl and admin, perhaps that helps. I am also unhappy Zeio left, and I'd wish he come back. You also need to forgive. I make shit too, recently I snapped on Dr. Evil, pointlessly.

The other stuff we must discuss over bier, not here.