TTD blade chart?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

This blade table was in one of Dan's blade reviews, but are there bigger or more complete tables available to view somewhere?

Id like to see this table include more popular blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Are you aware that those are only subjective values and they are only based on whatever Dan and Tom thinks about the blade?

https://ttgearlab.wordpress.com/2020/06/28/tibhar-shang-kun-series-overview-lab-test/

You can take a look at this guys work. It is a bit more scientific (I have strong feeling that forums scientists might not agree). But the guy has more data that is based on actual measurements.

https://ttgearlab.wordpress.com/201...es-the-way-to-evaluatie-blade-by-measurement/

Here is his methodology explained. I like that his numbers are actually based on a reference point (Stiga Allround Classic).

I don't want to discredit Dan and Tom, but that table is "just what they thought in a specific point of time" which is just as good as revspin for me. I gues I will leave it at that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Of course its just their opinion, but it seems quite reasonable ratings to me. Also I like the format explaining topspins vs flat hits etc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Of course its just their opinion, but it seems quite reasonable ratings to me. Also I like the format explaining topspins vs flat hits etc

Does it seem quite reasonable because you played with some of those blades, or does it sound reasonable because it fits into `TT Forum Narration`?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
It seems reasonable because it fits with my understanding of blade physics. For example, blades with more speed will generally have less flex, and may suit flatter hits better. Blades with more flex will have less speed, but will suit topspin hits better.

Sometimes I see ratings (including on Revspin) that seem to defy the basic laws of physics.

says Stronger in 2023 🥳
says Stronger in 2023 🥳
Aug 2014

This blade table was in one of Dan's blade reviews, but are there bigger or more complete tables available to view somewhere?

Sometimes, I like to visit revspin.net and verify "Only as a Reference" the blades / rubbers characteristics.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Grow up. Equipment and boosting will not solve your problem.

While I know there are blades that are too fast and too slow, because I have played with them, the vast majority are in the just right zone plus or minus a bit. Everything is a trade off. Most people do not need the fastest or spiniest rubbers because the extra spin sensitivity or speed will just get them into trouble and will cost them more points than their fad rubber or blade will gain them.