Finally found the Holy Grail

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
So after trying quite a few different blade and rubbers. In desperation I returned to a blade I used 4 years ago.
It has reasonable control, reasonable speed. Spin is pretty accessible. Serves and tight game decent.

It also seems ok with medium pips.

Stiga Infinity with 1.9 Tenergy 05fx and Spinlord Keiler 1.5

infinity%20jpg.jpeg

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
latej;367716I hated Stiga Infinity VPS the most of all my blades (granted, not that many), and I regretted buying it the most of all.

My father enjoys it. Long pips on FH, short pip on BH.
So much for the objectivity :)

YEP ! I agree, there can be NO objectivity from any individual Subject 😁[h3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h3]
  • The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
[h3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h3]
  • The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
Another subjective opinion😂 : This web -construction still sucks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020

What happens if he plays an anti player?

:) Some strange phenomena. Fortunately it happens rarely.

Seriously imagine you play a good topspin (one you yourself are satisfied with) to the opponent's FH and he just makes a slow sensitive movement which looks exactly like normal FH drive, only slow. So weird. Inverted would shoot to the ceiling, and he just calmly controls only the speed you gave, and sends it back. Good luck with that.

Reactions: JustANoob
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
I hated Stiga Infinity VPS the most of all my blades (granted, not that many), and I regretted buying it the most of all.

My father enjoys it. Long pips on FH, short pip on BH.

So much for the objectivity :)

interesting... What about it did you not like?

I loved it when I tried out and I'm bought one from TT11.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
interesting... What about it did you not like?

Its hardish feel.

My buying of Infinity VPS is a typical example of stupid falling for inet b-s. The Infinity VPS has a lot of very positive reviews, and I fell for it. A learning experience, nothing serious :) At least my father can use it.

What is important though, that this is just my personal experience. I dislike it. You like it.

I wouldn't bother expressing this thing. I do it because it didn't feel right that there is so many positives about it and no negatives.