All Asian Champions got to reek of perspiration.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

Hard MB work every day/
Koreans seem to be best toilers, indeed/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022

Asian women don't smell 😀

Because they don't eat sh*t !!! asian people eat way more healthy, veggies and fish/shellfish, cheese + red meat is notorious for bringing a stinky perspiration, that's why europeans and US don't smell that good hahaha

Vegans smell good you know... ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Because they don't eat sh*t !!! asian people eat way more healthy, veggies and fish/shellfish, cheese + red meat is notorious for bringing a stinky perspiration, that's why europeans and US don't smell that good hahaha

Vegans smell good you know... ;)

I'm a vegetarian, and I don't have any bad smell even if I sweat a lot.
In south Asia I don't see how one doesn't sweat a lot. It's hot, humid and if you work hard there's no way of avoiding it. I don't think they have aircon in every gym.
And if the pros take some creatine or whatever supplements that can increase the water amount of their body they will sweat even more.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

I'm a vegetarian, and I don't have any bad smell even if I sweat a lot.
In south Asia I don't see how one doesn't sweat a lot. It's hot, humid and if you work hard there's no way of avoiding it. I don't think they have aircon in every gym.
And if the pros take some creatine or whatever supplements that can increase the water amount of their body they will sweat even more.

what is the benefit of increased water in the body ?????