new equipment for 2022/23

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018

Lmao i tried hammond z2. Its spin potential is comparable to a beginners rubber so even though the rubber is fast ( you drive the ball into the sponge), my friend find that the lack of spin made my shots easier to receive compared to me using fastarc g-1

also it cost more than fastarc G-1 so just get g-1 if you are looking to get a rubber from nittaku

Last edited:
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
I thought he was using a joola vyzaryz freeze (or could just be the handle) bec he was using lgy alc before. I wonder if he'll use this new blade too. I expect it to be a competitor for bty vis super alc? more speed,more reaction with less vibration than normal vis or maybe a total different one

Would be very interesting for a Chinese pro to start using super aryl blade. I’m not sure if IT would be a super alc vid competitor. I think it might be joola’s attempt to get a closer bty feeling carbon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Hi Everyone,

I'm about to purchase table and a local store is offering table tennis for sale at a reasonable price. It's price is 100$ and below are its specifications.
  • Net and post are included
  • Balls are included
  • Rackets are included
  • Material: Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF)
  • Square Tube: 30 x 30 mm
  • Wheel size: 50 mm• Board Thickness: 16 mm
  • Size: 2740 x 1525 mm x 760 mm• Weight: 73 kg
  • Packing size: 1600 x 1480 x 110 mm
  • 2 folds
Asking from seniors and experts that should I go for this or look another one? I'm sure other stores also offer these tables at this price bracket and with these specifications.

Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Hi Everyone,

I'm about to purchase table and a local store is offering table tennis tables for sale at a reasonable price. It's price is 100$ and below are its specifications.
  • Net and post are included
  • Balls are included
  • Rackets are included
  • Material: Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF)
  • Square Tube: 30 x 30 mm
  • Wheel size: 50 mm• Board Thickness: 16 mm
  • Size: 2740 x 1525 mm x 760 mm• Weight: 73 kg
  • Packing size: 1600 x 1480 x 110 mm
  • 2 folds
Asking from seniors and experts that should I go for this or look another one? I'm sure other stores also offer these tables at this price bracket and with these specifications.

Thanks!

One thing I forget to add that I'm looking for family use tables not commercial tables.

It looks fine for home use. It doesn’t need to be professional quality. The sound will be a little the bounce not so much. I’m playing on all kinds of tables. I have access to a Stiga action roller in the office and it just as good as the pro tables in the club.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
http://ttnpp.com/store/blade/1348-dhs-hurricane-301z-7.html
MEGKZAM_o.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Lmao i tried hammond z2. Its spin potential is comparable to a beginners rubber so even though the rubber is fast ( you drive the ball into the sponge), my friend find that the lack of spin made my shots easier to receive compared to me using fastarc g-1

also it cost more than fastarc G-1 so just get g-1 if you are looking to get a rubber from nittaku

I've heard similar and seen comments about the Hammond Z2. It's horrible at making spin, but extremely good at countering. Sounds like a fast and easy to use Aibiss to me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Good day to all TTD member,

Looking for the kind review of this DHS 301Z blade.

Thank you,
Best regards

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1yD4y1r7Sv/?from=seopage

Brief review in chinese.
Summary:
easy to use blade, not very taxing on user's technique
shot quality is decent, similar to dhs 301 and dhs301t
suspect that 301z refers to zlc being used
unlike standard zlc, blade does not feel hard, instead has a nice soft feeling to help you to be more connected with the ball during your strokes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
https://equipment.ittf.com/#/equipment/racket_coverings
New stuff: Stiga Mantra Control M, Mantra Sound S, Mizuno QPower, Loki Rxton VII and IX, Joola Dynaryz Inferno, Tronix ZGR, ACC, CMD and Rhyzen ZGX, DHS GoldArc 9, Donic BlueStar A2, A3 and an old/new Slice 40 CS, Andro Rasanter C45.
I hope Mizuno QPower will be not very heavy. Better start watching tt-japan... Q quality for BH sounds like something interesting too.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
ohh! very interesting. Is that also a ESN made rubber? I would love to see DHS come out with a awesome Daiki offering to compete with Nittaku Z2
Guessing it's ESN since the previous GoldArcs are ESN's.

I doubt DHS will go the Daiki route, too expensive. Unless they get in with their partner Nittaku on it... still don't see it happening, but it would be cool.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Guessing it's ESN since the previous GoldArcs are ESN's.

I doubt DHS will go the Daiki route, too expensive. Unless they get in with their partner Nittaku on it... still don't see it happening, but it would be cool.
well I actually think DHS should just acquire Daiki's TT group and really make a splash.

might get blocked by certain governments based on national security risk. Don't want rubber technology falling into the wrong hands.