new equipment for 2022/23

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Nice blade. Too bad Nittaku handles in general are way too thin (and I don't like using griptape on a handle)

Weird marketing text: "the large headsize help to generate more spin and speed". Not sure how a large headsize would help to generate more speed?! 🤨
Lol yeh should have just mentioned as larger sweet spot
Didn't notice earlier

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
interesting that they decided to go with Kevlar-Carbon. I don't think I know many pros using Kevlar-Carbon blades.

Mostly hear about ALC and ZLC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
interesting that they decided to go with Kevlar-Carbon. I don't think I know many pros using Kevlar-Carbon blades.

Mostly hear about ALC and ZLC.

I feel like there's no real difference, White Black Alc, Aramid, Aromatic Carbon, Blue ALC, CarboKev, Yellow black carbon... I think it's all the same thing.

Those 2 inner carbon blades hayata and omar assar defintely remind me of my Fang Bo B2x carbon layer. They look awfully close.

The yellow carbon from Xiom does look like a different carbon than the white variamt. I dont know if there's a real difference anyways.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Well Nittaku and DHS are "in cahoots" so wouldn't be surprising that Nittaku would source the same carbon weave as DHS.

yeah good one
It is another Donic Original N01 with different handle and headsize maybe more W968 for Provincial players??
the price is heavy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

yeah good one
It is another Donic Original N01 with different handle and headsize maybe more W968 for Provincial players??
the price is heavy

I only saw the pics from mobile and I couldn't tell if it had Made in Japan written on it or not, but I don't see it. So my best hope is it will be a better quality HL5 or provincial-ish W968. That would be quite nice tho, since it could be purchased through normal distribution channels. It has a nice design too, it's a pretty blade.

If the price is high due to the better quality then I think it's justified. People are willing to pay more than 250USD for a provincial W968 so why not for this?

Sep 2019

I only saw the pics from mobile and I couldn't tell if it had Made in Japan written on it or not, but I don't see it. So my best hope is it will be a better quality HL5 or provincial-ish W968. That would be quite nice tho, since it could be purchased through normal distribution channels. It has a nice design too, it's a pretty blade.

If the price is high due to the better quality then I think it's justified. People are willing to pay more than 250USD for a provincial W968 so why not for this?

Have you check the TMXi Pro? Its could be one of the closest to w968. An jaehyun himself said it's similar to w968 in a review. It's not avaliable in eng sub but i asked them in a comment section. The price is good too i guess just around $185.

https://youtu.be/4xZz6kGtyEU

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Have you check the TMXi Pro? Its could be one of the closest to w968. An jaehyun himself said it's similar to w968 in a review. It's not avaliable in eng sub but i asked them in a comment section. The price is good too i guess just around $185.

https://youtu.be/4xZz6kGtyEU

Unfortunately I haven't even seen one in real life. Xiom distribution kinda sucks around me. But it looks like a good blade and I trust the Korean factory can make an excellent blade as they have done in the past too. They are on Butterfly quality level without a doubt.

Regarding the pro version, I would probably skip it since the head is bigger, it will feel heavier (+ rubbers too), possibly it will be softer and I don't think this blade is a speed monster to begin with. The thicker grip does sound nice tho. The price is very nice at 185USD, sounds like a bargain for this kind of blade.

I just noticed the Made in Japan text on the lens of the handle on the Hayata Hina blade so there goes my theory out the window about DHS making it. But it still can be a good blade.

Reactions: Colin Ksh
Sep 2019

Unfortunately I haven't even seen one in real life. Xiom distribution kinda sucks around me. But it looks like a good blade and I trust the Korean factory can make an excellent blade as they have done in the past too. They are on Butterfly quality level without a doubt.

Regarding the pro version, I would probably skip it since the head is bigger, it will feel heavier (+ rubbers too), possibly it will be softer and I don't think this blade is a speed monster to begin with. The thicker grip does sound nice tho. The price is very nice at 185USD, sounds like a bargain for this kind of blade.

I just noticed the Made in Japan text on the lens of the handle on the Hayata Hina blade so there goes my theory out the window about DHS making it. But it still can be a good blade.

Xiom bladed are not as widely available compare to brands like bty here too. I could only get the normal tmxi for pro it'll be only available if i order online. I was considering to get one but now reconsidering since it's inner. I've asked you guys in the past and explained about my wrist issue i had years ago. So I'm targeting outer alc blades (waiting for fzd alc too xd) but what worries me is the price i hope it comes out the same price as vis/lingaoyuan. Zlc blades are out of my reach (pricing)
But yeh I do wanna try TMXi though i might not buy. It's an intriguing blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
buying zlc outer, do you want end like my zhang jike zlc ? :D
I will be honest if you have wrist issue, the innerforce alc/zlc have long hold, so wrist must be stronger than using outer force.

Xiom AN- J is nice choice too I enjoy the process and the product from visual aspects like another classic Apolonia colorway,

Sep 2019
buying zlc outer, do you want end like my zhang jike zlc ? :D
I will be honest if you have wrist issue, the innerforce alc/zlc have long hold, so wrist must be stronger than using outer force.

Xiom AN- J is nice choice too I enjoy the process and the product from visual aspects like another classic Apolonia colorway,
I've seen your thread. It's a hassle. BTY products are premium and usually they maintain good quality. Even their limba blades are not that prone to wood splinters compare to some dhs limba blades. They have good finishing.
Yes. I do have the same opinion. That's why I'm aiming outer alc more for my situation.

Sep 2019
F8B056A2%208350%2041B9%209BA5%20EEEE18414151%20jpeg.jpeg

E2651361%20D51A%2040C5%2087F4%207A5CDF0C5331%20jpeg.jpeg

New JOOLA Zhou Qihao blades #madeinKorea 🇰🇷: ZQH Super AL-c 90 and ZQH Super AL-c 45

🏓 https://www.yumpu.com/de/document/read/66948534/joola-brandbook-2022-de

#JoolaTT #JoolaZQH #周启豪

#crd to spinnier

Reactions: Choosikick and Ray
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
Sep 2019

Looks very nice. I wonder if it’s just another visc clone orbif they did something special to this blade. Moreover I’d be very curious as to which one zqh would use 45, 90, or just a handle swap.

I thought he was using a joola vyzaryz freeze (or could just be the handle) bec he was using lgy alc before. I wonder if he'll use this new blade too. I expect it to be a competitor for bty vis super alc? more speed,more reaction with less vibration than normal vis or maybe a total different one