New rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Hello , currently I'm playing with a new model innerforce layer zlf blade. I'm using dignics 05, 1.9 on the bh and Tenergy 05fx ,1.9 on the fh, but I think is too fast for me and loosing some control in a game when I go for amateur tornaments and I play against choppers. I play for 4 years.
My weakness: I am not good at receiving serves on the fh side, I am lack flips on the fh side and topspins on the bh. Still developing forehand topspins.
My strenghtness: I have a good quality of drive both sides bh and fh, I prefer a lot of strokes on the fh and bh. Especially prefer game near by the table. I have a good control and blocks on bh. My the best stroke is similar to bh flip near the table.
I am looking at a new rubbers thinking about vega europa , omega 7, vega x is it a good choice for my stuff and for my style of playing?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
new model innerforce layer zlf blade, you might do well with DHS H3 commercial , H3 NEO and Loki RXTON 5.
I am doing alright with those combos.

My coach managed to get his hands on some Tenergy 05 rubbers and gave up on them quite quickly
because they were "too much hard work" 😀

Reactions: OldUser
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

Ok thank u , but I am worry about chinese rubbers that it will be hard to control it. What about vega series ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Yeah I think Vega rubbers on the BH side can be a good choice, you should also consider the Stiga DNA Pro S as it is more or less the same hardness, maybe a tad harder but not that much. Those DNA Pro rubbers are really awesome for receive, push, block or flick/top spin strategies.

The H3Neo..., although not boosted to start with, on the FH is definitely a wise opinion too as mentioned by lodro: it's a sticky brick, means that you'll be able to control anything with your FH, it will also be a good starting point to learn how to loop eficiently, if you need more power to generate more powerfull top spins then an ESN hybrid can do the trick too, I'd choose the Rakza Z regular, not the extra hard version, with a 2.0 mm thickness: way more controlable than all those bouncy T05 versions or T05 clones, more dwell time helping for a better FH loop and a better net clearance that will help against choppers.

I've been using that rubbers combination with some OFF- blades for a year now and it's really easy and comfortable for us amateur players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Vega series are fine - in fact, Euro and Pro would suit most players I know just fine. But hey, that blade, it's a powerhouse. And in my humble experience, that matters. A lot.

Hmm I should consider changing my blade too? I have the second blade Tibhar Błaszczyk all.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Maybe too much slower... ? can you get the ALL+ version ? (I think it's the brown blue and grey 3 colors handle one)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Maybe too much slower... ? can you get the ALL+ version ? (I think it's the brown blue and grey 3 colors handle one)

I think that I have some kinds of feeling for innerforce zlf blade coz I am playing these blade for 3 years and I am training 3-4 times per week. Training session is about 2 hours. I am just no consider changing my blade, before I was playing rapid soft rubbers both sides with tibhar Błaszczyk all blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Possible choices :
bh: vega euro ,vega pro , vega x, mark V, stiga dna pro s.
fh: h3 neo, vega pro, vega x, mark V.
Please correct my choices.😊
How does rubber thickness can affect at my style of playing? When I choose for example mark V rubbers thickness 1.5 I can control a lot of balls with it?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

I think that I have some kinds of feeling for innerforce zlf blade coz I am playing these blade for 3 years and I am training 3-4 times per week. Training session is about 2 hours. I am just no consider changing my blade, before I was playing rapid soft rubbers both sides with tibhar Błaszczyk all blade.

why change a blade when you are comfortable with it, or even in love with it ? 😁
Here is my scheme: Get another blade exactly the same you already own, start experimenting with
different rubbers on the new blade only. This way you got a perfect reference point and you can
always compare the new with the existing scenario.
This is so smart, nobody will do it 😁

Reactions: Spitap
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Possible choices :
bh: vega euro ,vega pro , vega x, mark V, stiga dna pro s.
fh: h3 neo, vega pro, vega x, mark V.
Please correct my choices.😊
How does rubber thickness can affect at my style of playing? When I choose for example mark V rubbers thickness 1.5 I can control a lot of balls with it?

Vega X and Pro are too much faster and bouncy for your needs in my opinion, both on FH and BH, it's a mid 47.5° hardness, Vega Euro being a soft version of the carbo sponge at 40°.
Vega Pro has the same hardness as the Vega X, Vega X being the updated version of the Pro with the exact same sponge but different a stickier topsheet.

Mark V is controlable but not that spinny though now with the P ball, I've tried to use some old school rubbers again recently with Donic JO Waldner, Vario, and the Mark V and compared to the Rakza Z the ball was going slowly down the net with the same FH loop technique, no safety clearance at all, you have to work A LOT harder with those outdated "has-been" rubbers, it's for hard hitters guys using fast OFF++ stiff blades.

Last edited: