Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Hi there just picked up a new Zhang Jike ALC and went with stiga dna pro M on BH and nittaku fastarc G-1 on FH.
Haven't gotten it yet and totally new racket with new rubbers for my taste.
So I'm just curious what others are using on the racket.
I'm waiting to try it out to see how the rubbers perform in spin,pushes,drives and so on.

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi there just picked up a new Zhang Jike ALC and went with stiga dna pro M on BH and nittaku fastarc G-1 on FH.
Haven't gotten it yet and totally new racket with new rubbers for my taste.
So I'm just curious what others are using on the racket.
I'm waiting to try it out to see how the rubbers perform in spin,pushes,drives and so on.

I am currently using G1 of FH on TB ALC. Previously I used G1 on ZJK ALC as well. It is quite good but unlike Tenergy which does lot of stuff for you. You need to hit through the ball more and also use your body rotation to get the maximum out of G1 which I wanted and that is the reason I use it. Other rubbers which I have tried are Rakza 7, Xiom Omega 7 Pro, Xiom Omega 7 Euro, Nittaku Fastarc G1 and C1.
I felt that blade weight matters a lot as well. The heavier the blade the more solid and alive it feels and in my personal opinion the better it performs. To cut a long story short -
Hit through the ball more with more forward stroke to get more out of the rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

It's most likely a good rubber but want to be boosting my rubbers to be able to play with them.