What is the difference between all the versions of Sanwei Target?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I know that Target National is very popular, but what is the difference between all the versions of Target. There is regular Target, Target National, Target 90, Target Pro Blue, Target Pro, Target Pro 3, Target Europe.

I know that H3 National is higher QC version of H3 commercial. Is that the same case for Sanwei?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I know that Target National is very popular, but what is the difference between all the versions of Target. There is regular Target, Target National, Target 90, Target Pro Blue, Target Pro, Target Pro 3, Target Europe.

I know that H3 National is higher QC version of H3 commercial. Is that the same case for Sanwei?

I had a rough time with Target National. It felt too hard, stiff and heavy for me to generate any spin like H3N or similar rubbers.
Target 90 is a semi tacky 39deg sponge rubber, more controllable and not that fast or very spinny. Easier to play with than H3N.
Target Europe 40+ and the FX version are non tacky but quite grippy rubbers with a stiffer feeling. I thought that these would be like Yasaka Rakza 7 or something, but nooooooo way near. Controllable but not that fun.
The rest I haven't tried