More Fake Viscarias on ebay UK....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
This user has no status.

Really annoying to see these still being sold. It's always 'ymahmed' selling them and somehow there are always people that don't realise that they're fake. I saw one sell for £60ish a couple of months ago. I've been reporting them and including butterfly's email if eBay want to double check but they haven't done a thing yet. Maybe if a few more people report they might take notice. Shame to see other TT players getting scammed.

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
Current highest bid on each is £26. Chill, dudes.

Even still, I'd bet these people think they're getting a bargain when actually £26 is more than they're worth. Add to that they have more than 5 days left and I think someone's probably making some decent money off of players that don't know much better and that annoys me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I reported it to ebay too but they will do nothing as they make a fortune from the sale of counterfeit goods on the site. In ebay's early days they might have shut it down but he'll be a valued seller to them now. Current highest bid may only be £26 (indeed, much more than they are actually worth) but if you search his completed page, they have sold for above £60. I find it hard to chill when I see trusting TT brothers and sisters getting ripped off.