FH: H3Neo
BH: H3Neo 37 deg

I have yet to try it… will give my thoughts on it tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: VictorMoraga
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Curious to see how you like your new setup. I think you may find it to be too dead and too slow. For me, its really difficult without booster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
Curious to see how you like your new setup. I think you may find it to be too dead and too slow. For me, its really difficult without booster.

I've been aiming for the sweetspot of speed and control. To test out the vibration of the blade, I played against the backdrop of my table- I like the feeling and the vibration.

One consistent thing that I've read from people who use this blade is that when you want it to go fast it will go fast- you could say that with any other blade, but I suppose it stood out enough for people to write about.

A lot of people also say that it's faster than some carbons- I don't think this is the case, but that would be interesting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Is it very different from your MLEO?

I personally think MLEO is already an overall excellent and fast wood blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

Update: I boosted my FH rubber, BH I want to try out just stock.

i took of the h3 because there were some air bubbles along the edges of the rubber were annoying me. This meant I also took of the factory booster when I peeled off the glue.

i boosted 2 thin layers of Falco Regular- not long tempo.

why not long tempo you may ask? Because, I don’t have long tempo. Also this booster I think is a little more subtle compared to long tempo and seamoon. This works out for me because I don’t want a super lively rubber.

This user has no status.

Update: I boosted my FH rubber, BH I want to try out just stock.

i took of the h3 because there were some air bubbles along the edges of the rubber were annoying me. This meant I also took of the factory booster when I peeled off the glue.

i boosted 2 thin layers of Falco Regular- not long tempo.

why not long tempo you may ask? Because, I don’t have long tempo. Also this booster I think is a little more subtle compared to long tempo and seamoon. This works out for me because I don’t want a super lively rubber.

why h3 on backhand? i imagine that would be difficullt to play with especially with RPB

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

Is it actually more bouncy than regular H3N 40d?

Because I have many sheets of H3 40, and I couldn't imagine ever using it on my BH. Its just way too dead. With 3 or 4 layers of booster it would be alright.

Never played with H3N 40 so can't compare.
H3 37 is certainly less bouncy than D09C.
Whether it suits you depends on your BH style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

Is it actually more bouncy than regular H3N 40d?

Because I have many sheets of H3 40, and I couldn't imagine ever using it on my BH. Its just way too dead. With 3 or 4 layers of booster it would be alright.

The H3 37 has got to me the best backhand rubber I have ever played with. I have never felt so much control of the pace of the ball and placement of the ball.

It spins like a monster and it grabs the ball with such a force it baffles me. I have played skyline 3-60 and was satisfied, but this has been my favorite backhand rubber thus far.

I think that it works for my style too. I somewhat have a simillar bh style to Ma Long- blocking, open ups, loops- but no smash loop like fzd. However I use banana flick a lot more.

To me the speed is just right. It does not have as much killing power as tenergy, but you are so much more consistent and in control. I have more confidence with this rubber.

The bounce is the same in my opinion as regular hurricane- maybe a little more speed because you can bottom it out more.

Reactions: alas26
says Footwork footwork footwork
Very cool! You play pretty active on your BH to make it work with h3 37.

I also really liked TG360 for RPB but now am a lover of T64. I tried H3 37 a few times and always thought it was excellent for attacking but I had to stay active/aggressive otherwise a passive block lead to nasty attacks. My wrist was always sore after using it, so I switched to lighter and faster bh set-up.

What are your thoughts on the blade/combo now a couple of days under your belt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: